The word is out

Hi loves,

How is everyone doing?

Okay, so... we have hit the 111 followers!! You know what that means, right?
This girl has to get to work!

This is how it is going to go. I am going to count every chapter until the previous one. The two people who have commented the most, will win a character in this book.

Please be patient as you can probably understand that it might take a while for me to count and be 100% sure!

Once again, thank you for your kind words and support! ❤️

With love, M.
****************************************************
"Baby, do not panic." Shawn says as he follows me with his eyes as I run around through my kitchen.

A promise is a promise. Something that I regret deeply now. Remember when I told Scott that our management teams should come over for dinner? Well, I have been sick a big part of the day. I love that little bub to death already but I would greatly appreciate it, if he or she would stop making its momma sick all the time.

Because I have been vomiting all day, I started way too late to prepare dinner. Everyone should be here in less than 30 minutes and I am not even halfway done.

On this point, the only option I see is to order Nobu and be done. O fuck, I am not allowed to eat sushi anymore. Can this day get any worse?

"Shawn, do this look like something edible?."- I say and nod to the pan. "Exactly."

"Can't we just say that the food didn't work out and order something in?."

I stop swirling around in the pan and look up at him. "Do you realize that Scott is going to have a compleet mental breakdown if I cannot make a simple dish like this? My whole career is based and build around me making food." I think that Scott will ship me off to a camp. I am not even kidding.

Shawn laughs in response. The bitch laughs. Does he really think that laughing at me is a good idea right now?

I am stressed about this fucking food. That doesn't seem to do what I want it to do but most importantly, we are going to tell them at the end that I am expecting.

"Did you pick up the cake?." I had found someone who could make a cake with a picture of the baby's ultrasound on it. With the text: new star is in the making. I thought that it would have been cute to announce it like that. Also because there is no way that I will be able to say it myself so, yeah. I had to be creative.

"Yes, I told you. The cake is in the fridge in the kitchen." I just wanted to be sure.

I slowly nod my head as I look at the gunk that doesn't even looks close to what it suppose to look like. Because I wanted to hurry and be done before our guests were going to arrive, I had put the heat up way too high. So, the outside is burned but I am sure the inside is still raw. Classic cooking mistake.

How am I going to fix this? It is not like I have enough ingredients or time left to start all over again.

I am so far gone in my own thoughts, that I didn't even have realized that Shawn has moved from his seat, until I feel his presence behind me. He turns the cooker off and shove the pan to the side.

"Just leave it babe. We will just order something." He says casually and peck my cheek quickly.

I nod my head as the tears are filling up my eyes.