Chapter 15

Previously on "My Fair Maiden":
"How do you feel about my piercings?" I asked and he shrugged.
"You can keep them. I don't mind." he said and I nodded. I thanked him and walked back to Sherlock. When I entered this time, Sherlock looked annoyed.

Δ
Now:

"What's up?" I asked and Sherlock grumbled.

"Anderson and Donovan." he sighed. He rubbed his forehead.

"Don't pay attention to them. They're just stupid." I said as I sat in a chair next to him. I put my feet up, and stared at Sherlock.

"You're staring, Destiny." Sherlock said and I nodded.

"I know." I said and I shrugged. My phone started ringing and I grabbed it. I answered it, not looking at the screen.

"Hello, Maiden speaking." I said, and I heard a familiar laugh. I sighed and leaned back.

"Hello, Beautiful. I've just landed." I heard Jake say. I put on a fake smile, since he could apparently hear it in my voice.

"That's wonderful! I'm glad you're safe." I said with fake enthusiasm.

"I'll be heading to your apartment soon." he said and I smirked.

"OK, well I'm not there. I'm working at the moment." I said and I heard Jake sigh.

"Alright, I'll wait for you there." Jake said.

"Alright, just knock on the front door, and Mrs. Hudson will answer. Just tell her you're my boyfriend." I said and I heard him sigh again.

"Well I'm sorry that I'm working. I can't always be there Jake." I said annoyed, and hung up.

"And there you have it!  The hundredth relationship from Destiny." I said and Sherlock chuckled.

"You've never had a hundred relationships before." Sherlock chuckled and I closed my eyes.

"That's what it feels like. In all seriousness, I've had atleast..." I said thinking.

"Over ten." Sherlock said and I nodded.

"Jake was my, thirteenth. God! I feel like a slut!" I said and Sherlock laughed.

"By the way you're looking, they've all broke up with you. This will be the first time you break up with someone." Sherlock said and I looked at him and nodded.

"A lot of them used you." Sherlock said and I shifted so my legs were still on the table.

"Yep. Practically, all of them." I sighed, and I cleared my throat. I was about to say something when Donovan came in and looked at us.  She rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"Freak, Lestrade-" she was saying when I stood up.

"Is that all you have? Freak is so kindergarten. C'mon, you're how old, and you have no other names for me, or Sherlock?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Sweetheart, you're never gonna find your brain." I said exaggerating.

"Lestrade wants to see you both, Bitch." she said, looking at me.

"There we go!  A new name. I love it!" I said excitedly, while jumping up and clapping my hands. She just left and I grabbed my purse.

"Score one for Destiny. Zero for Donovan." I said and Sherlock chuckled. We walked down to Lestrade's office, and Sherlock just barged in.

"You needed us?" I asked and Lestrade looked up from a file.

"We've come to suspect that the killer, works at a strip club. So," Lestrade was saying when I cut him off.

"You want us to go there, and hopefully catch her, right?" I asked and he nodded.

"But you need to act like you work there." he said and Sherlock laughed. I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"My past is coming to get me, I can't hide." I said and Lestrade looked confused.

"It's nothing. When must we go there?" I asked as I gripped the back of the chair.

"Tomorrow night. About 10 ish." Lestrade said and I nodded.

"Sounds good." I said and straightened my posture and turned to leave.

"Hope you know how to dance." Lestrade said and I chuckled.

"Oh, believe me. I know." I said and I walked out with Sherlock by my side.