2am + A Small Rant

^I don't own the picture! 

~3rd Person POV, 7th year 2am in the Marauder's Dorm~ 

"GUYS" Sirius sat up so suddenly that Peter fell off his bed in surprise. 

Remus's voice filled the dark room. "What now Siri?" 

"Firefly is the opposite of waterfall!" Sirius whisper shouted. 

"No it's not Pads now let me sle- OH" James sat up in his bed and with a wave of his wand illuminated the room. 

Sirius bounced on his covers slightly. "RIGHT?!" 

Remus rubbed his forehead. "If you guys are done acting like over excited toddlers then maybe we'll make it to Potions on time today." 

Peter crawled back onto his four-poster rubbing his head. "Today?" 

"It's 2 in the morning boys." Remus sighed.

James and Sirius ignored this exchange and had started throwing pillows at one another. One hit Peter full in the face and he toppled off his bed yet again. 

But about the picture- that is one of the things that annoy me the most. Like, Sirius would have explained the whole 'Peter is a traitor and I'm Harry's official godfather' situation, and Hagrid would have definitely given him Harry because there's no way in the universe that Sirius Black - or Lupin in another universe- would've allowed his brother's son to go to Petunia, his sister-in-law's snobby muggle sibling.

And Harry would've grown up loved and cared for with Sirius and Remus, and he would've probably defeated Voldemort in first year.

Oh and Peter would rot in Azkaban like he deserved. 

- The Wizarding Elf