Halloween Candy

It's probably just me, but why is Sirius the kind of person who would chew water? 

- - - - - - - - - -

I headcannon that on October 31 1981, instead of death,  the marauders are celebrating Halloween with one year old Harry like normal people!

- - - - - - - - - -

Sirius and James are setting up for Halloween, and James, in his haste, dumps a bag of wizarding candy outside instead of muggle ones. 

So then Remus, Lily, James, and Sirius -casually ignoring Peter- have to run around trying to find all of the candy before some kids get the shock of their lives. 

- - - - - - - - - - 

"You did wHAT?!?" 

"I didn't mean to, Lily! I was rushing!" 

"JAmes! You have glasses for a reason!!! The muggle candy bag is striped orange and black! The Honeydukes one is PINK! And GREEN! You're not COLORBLIND!" 

"Lils-" 

Lily, panicking: "REMUS!!!!!!" 

*Remus coming skidding down the stairs and nearly trips because he's wearing fluffy socks* 

- - - - - - - - - - 

Not to mention the actual quest for recovering the magical candy : )

- - - - - - - - - -

Sirius: *approaching a child* Hello small one! Nice costume!

*The child shyly waves holding a jack-o-lantern basket*

Sirius: *whispering to Remus* what is that bag with the creepy fac- oH MY GOD

Remus: *elbows Sirius discreetly* Hi! Oh my gosh, you have so much candy! Ooh, I love those! What kind do you like? Can we trade? 

- - - - - - - - - - 

Remus: *after he's successfully manipulated the child into thinking they like KitKats more than Snickers because that's all he had left to trade* Waste of chocolate

Also Remus: *throwing the packet of Drooble's Best Blowing gum at Sirius* This is your fault

Sirius: ????? James put the candy out?????

Remus: Still your fault

- - - - - - - - - - 

*Lily and Remus realizing after an hour that they can use a summoning charm and let the Ministry deal with the crying children and confused parents* 

- - - - - - - - - -

Hey guys! I wrote a sentence about this a few months ago, found it again today, and. . . . it spiraled from there. 

So, I was thinking of starting a Marauders + Lily quarantine oneshot series. Thoughts? Just domestic fluff really, like Wolfstar and Jily and yeah. 

I'm basically in love with the Artist!Sirius and Musician!Remus tropes, so would you want to see that in the series? I just- Sirius getting paint everywhere and Remus with a guitar-

Comment what you think! 

Any other requests are also welcome and encouraged! 

Also, we hit 2.4K reads?!?!?!?!??!?! Thank you SO much, this means so much to me!!!!!!

- The Wizarding Elf