baby first word

JAEHYUN'S POV

It was 9 months after the birth of jinyoung

me and lisa were just laying in bed naked after i finally convinced her that our wall was soundproof and that sound can come in but it cant go out.

But since it was in the afternoon we had to change quickly and cant cuddle because our baby will be awake anytime soon.

I changed while she arranged the bed.she really didnt change much clothes since she just wore her oversized shirt and underwear oh and shorts.

After cleaning everything up,i just her a sweet kiss on the forehead before heading over to the baby's room with her following me.

Surprisingly when we got there,he was still peacefully sleeping.

He looked so cute sleeping.i didnt even notice that i was smiling until i heard a click.

I looked around and it was lisa who took a photo.

Ls:my babies are so cute.
Jae:you too baby
Ls:i know😋
Jae:hehe

She put her camera away and sat on my lap while looking at jinyoung

Ls:i wished all the kids we have will have your dimples.
Jae:i want them to have your chubby cheeks.
Ls:are you calling me fat?!
Jae:nope im calling you cute.
Ls:hehe thanks.

Wahwah

Jinyoung was crying so lisa stood up and carried him.

Ls:ok since all of us are now awake.lets eat.

We went towards the kitchen and looked in the fridge to see what we can eat.

Jae:ah perfect i can make pad thai.you just relax okay?

Ls:okay but i will sit at the kitchen counter ok?
Jae:ok😊

I started preparing the ingredients while lisa puts jinyoung in his chair.

After i finished preparing the ingredients i looked over to lisa and saw thay she was playing while jinyoung.

Jy:mmm-

I immediately looked at jinyoung and lisa was also looking at him.

Ls:you can do it baby.

Jy:ma-

Jae:baby say "ma-ma"

Jy:ma...ma

I was so proud of him

Ls:good job baby!

She started giving jinyoung many kisses and jinyoung was giggling alot.

I smiled at the scene

Jae:jinjin(jinyoung's nickname) can you say dada next?

Ls:i will see if u can make him say dada.

Jae:ok baby.i while continue cooking.

I went back to cooking while hoping that jinyoung will say dada soon

After i finished cooking i put the pad thai on the table and made some easy rice to got with the pad thai.

Jae:let's eat baby.

I quickly went back to the kitchen to take some milk for us.

For jinyoung he will just drink lisa's milk after we finish eating.

She put jinyoung in his high chair wihile she sat down to eat.

Ls:i think i taught him to say dada

Jae:really?

Ls:idk lets see.

Ls:baby can you say "da-da"?

Jy:da...........da.dadadadadadadada

Ls:baby you did it again.

I walked over to jinyoung and this time i gave him a bunch of kisses and he also did giggled.

We ate and talked about what to do after we ate and talked about when we should introduce jinyoung to solid foods and when we should start teaching him how to walk.

After we ate i cleaned the dishes and lisa cleaned the table before getting ready to feed jinyoung.

What do you think of this?it is kinda hard to fjnd korean babies so should i use an american look baby or if you guys have better baby pics you can dm it to me through insta @sg

What do you think of this?it is kinda hard to fjnd korean babies so should i use an american look baby or if you guys have better baby pics you can dm it to me through insta @sg.mutlifan or if you can send pics through wattpad then do that.