what happens next?

LISA'S POV
So today was the 6th of june and it was haechan's birthday and we also had to film a music video. I was so excithed because this is my first music video with nct and this concept is powerful and i was fricking excited can i also say that haechan is not with us right now because we are planning a prank for his birthday with the staff and he should not know so went sent him to a far away land aka the dreamies dorm.they so keep him entertained.

So as everyone knows haechan is fricking hyper so we decided that he is going to be scolded by the staff everytime that he is hyper or extra.

I felt bad but i got him a matching friendship anklet and i hope he will be happy also he got a cake and he got fricking "food coupons" this is a gift from yutaand basically he can have dinner cooked from a personal chef.and that personal chef is me.like wtf.he says cus haechan likes my cooking so i geuss ok and plus you all know i have a soft spot for him.

So today we went to the shooting without him and on the way there johnny texted haecuan telling him that we forgot him and so he had to come alone but good thing his manager stayed there.

HAECHAN'S POV

so i woke up happy and not one person wished me a happy birthday i was so upset.but i tried to ignore the feeling and continue on with my day.i went to down to the kitchen and they prepared seaweed soup with kimchi and rice.

Tae:sorry for this simple breakfast.it was easy to cook

Mark: nah its fine

So they didnt cook this because of my birthday(they did cook it for him but didnt tell him and made that excuse)

After we ate they asked it i could go to the dreamies dorm first and i was confused but i just did what they told me to cus i kinda missed the dreamies.

Fast foward..

So they had forgotten about me and i went to the filming area and they were all already there

I immediately went to lisa to complain about it.

Hc:noona...why did you leave me alone.
Ls:sorry haechannie
Hc:its fine since its you also do you know what today is?
Ls:of course its the mv filming!how can i forget.why?
Hc:oh nothing

So we actually filmed what we needed halfway(that is what he thought because the staff told him they had already finish filming halfway but it turns out that they were already done with filming) and let me tell you this shooting is so long!

I was playing around a little but jumping around until a staff called me out.

Staff:HAECHAN!BE SERIOUS!
hc:o-oh ok

I was upset but i still put on a smile

director:HAECHAN DID YOU THINK WHAT THE STAFF SAID WAS A JOKE?I AM FED UP NOW PLS STOP IT!YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE FILMING!GOOD LUCK FILMING THE REST YOURSELF.
(remember this is just for his birthday surprise)

The director left and lisa immediately came to me and hugged me,i hugged back.this is one of the reason why i like her as a noona.she is super nice and caring.i couldnt help it anymore and cried in the hug

Ls:stop crying haechan

Hc:ok but this is the worst day ever

Ls:why?

Hc:because of the scolding and you all forgot about my birthday!

Ls:who says we forgot you birthday?

I was confused until i hear the happy birthday song.i removed my head of her shoulder and looked around everyone one was there,wayv and dreamies,i was so happy that i cried back in the arms of lisa

Ls:and the scolding it was a prank.sorry.stop crying,your making me feel bad.also we already finished rhe filming

Hc:o-ok

She helped me wipe my tears and i blew out the candle on the cake.

Ls:ok present time!!

Everyone laughed

I sat on a chair that jaehyun got and opened the gift.

I have received many gifts and i love them all.now all that is left is lisa and yuta's gifts.

Hc:ok hyung give me your gift first

Yt:ok

I took uis gift and opened it.it was a coupon and it looks self made so i looked into it and it said that i could have a meal from a personal chef and it says that he can invite as many people as he want.

Hc:so whos the chef?

Yt:lisa

Hc:yaaaaaaaaay! My lrayers have been heard i can finally eat lisa's dishes again!

Ls:if you want to wat it you can always request

Hc:oh ok

Ls:hahaha ok now my gift

I took her gift and opened it
It was a anklet and i was confused until she showed her and i realised it was a matching friendship anklet.

I was so haply that i gave her the warmest and biggest hug

Hc:thank youuuu!!

All:dang u want that too

Ten:i have matching things with her too

Hc:oh shut up hyung

Ls:hahaha dont worry ill get you guys some on your birthdays

All:thank you!!!

Then jaehyun whispered into lisa's ear which nobaby can haer and she blished and hit his chest.im guessing its something sexual?
Also the fact that this whole this is being recorded makes it a hundred times better.

We hung out together as nct and once we were done we headed back to the dorm and i requested that lisa joined the dreamies because i want to sleep witht them today and she agreed

We all went to sleep happily.this iss something that i will never forgot
(This is korea man dont forgot ok?)

If you wanna know what jaehyun told lisa it was....
"For my birthday can will give me something more that and item right?"

And yup also its fricking 4 30 am and im here writing this because my messed up ssleeping timing allowed me to do so.(cus im bored and cant sleep.after this imma binge watch "to you" kk bye❤)