lisa confirms it!

Koreanews:
Nct members,lisa and jaehyun,did a vlive and confirmed the pregnancy.

Koreanews:Nct members,lisa and jaehyun,did a vlive and confirmed the pregnancy

The couple filmed a vlive.when lisa entered the screen,she was seen with puffy,red eyes. This tells us that she must have cried before the live.

Lisa then went to say that she was 4 months pregnant and that she will be on hiatus next year.

Lisa also saw the hateful comments that some people had commented about her and she cried but jaehyun managed to confort her but fans noticed the ring on jaehyun's ring finger.

He usually doesnt wear any jewellery so fans suspect it must have been important like a wedding ring or a promise ring.

Some fans had confirmed that it was a wedding ring as the website they found the ring on said that it was wedding rings.we never saw lisa ring but we saw a quick glimp of the shiny ring.they also didnt mention about the ring through out the vlive.

They also decided to answer some questions and it turned out that lisa was having a boy and jaehyun wants to have more kids. Also lisa might be due on the 27th may 2020

Whelp thats all for today.tell me you think about this situation.also congrats on the baby jaehyun and lisa!

Kpop.predictions:see i told that they are going to get married.
↪jalicece:i love you.

Jaelicebaby:woohoo a baby and a marriage.i love it!

Jjaehyun:yes me and lisa are getting married.but it will be a private wedding.
View 1642 comments

Lisanct:woah.4 months pregnant?she has been pregnant when she attended 3 days of the dream concert and when they were filming nct127 24hr relay?!
↪lisayah:i guess so

View 17463 more replies

Thank you guys soooooooooo much for 4k reads.❤🧡💛💚💙💜 you all so much!