day 1 of hiatus.

JAEHYUN'S POV

so today was lisa's first day of hiatus and now that we announced we will be married the hate has been lesser for some reason?

Some people like maybe 6-7 have been protesting outside sm entertainment but fans have controlled the protest by embarassing them on social media.we have seen those post and we are soooo happy to have fans like them.

But anyways today was lisa's first day of hiatus and so nct visited and kun and taeyong brought over some medicinal stuff.like herbs and soups.

They also brought some baby stuff.they brought animal onesis and some natural colour clothes.

They also brought some toys.

Ls:thank you guys soo much
Ty:its fine its our first nct baby.sooo why not
Js:ya and im no longer the youngest here.
Cl:but that will be no fun
Ls:hahaha ok but jisung must be able to look after the baby.
Js:ya you can trust me
Jn:ok poop hands

All:hahahahaha

After that small conversation,lisa went to eat the stuff kun and taeyong brought with the dreamies while the rest went to the dining room to talk.

LISA'S SIDE

Ls:so dreamies.how are yall?
Js:im tired
Jm:really?i feel fine.
M:must have been all the coffee you drank.
Jm:mmm probably
Ls:hahaha ok anyways jaehyun told me there was a fight and it consisted mark and haechan.you guys are soo close why did you fight.
M:first of all,i know we are close noona but his a brat.
Hc:yah!your the brat here.
Ls:ok enough
M:ok anyways he played video games through the night while im trying to sleep.its too noisy.
Hc:yesh sorry
M:then we fought and ya thats it.
Hc:mhm but now we are still friends but he is still a brat.
M:yah haechan you better run.

Both of them started running around the house.

(I dont exactly know what happen with markhyuck but i read this theory that haechan plaued too many games and mark got mad so they fought.)

On jaehyun's side they just asked jaehyun questions about lisa's pregnancy and all that.which jaehyun did infact answered all the questions.

Q1:c section or normal.
Ans:normal

Q2:how many children do you want?
Ans:a lot

Q3:can i be the god father?
Ans:no

Q4:can i be the uncle?
Ans yes you all can be

Q5:can i name him?
Ans:no

Q6:can i be the real uncle
Ans:of course you can ten

Q7:are you going to teach the baby all the languages you both know?
Ans:yes.we will started from korean to english to thai to japanese and maybe just maybe you guys can teach her a new language.

Q8:how many language can she speak?
Ans:idk probably all the languages of nct.

Q9:are you excited?
Jae:ofc i get to be a dad.

Q10:where would you be if lisa and you werent dating?
Ans:i will be dead

Q11:what about the marriage?
Ans:the marriage would be private-ish.only you guys,my friends,lisa's friends,our parents and if our friends wanna invite their members or someone esle they can.

After that whole thing they all just spend time together.

Guestlist for the wedding

Blackpink
Nct
Minnie
Sorn
97 liners(jungkook bringing iu(his gf) along)
Sunmi(bringing friends along)
Red velvet
Exo
Super junior
Shinee
Amber(the only one free in fx)
Lisa parents
Jaehyun parents
Sooman

End of guestlist

Thats the end if this chapter!whoopwhoop

Anyways on insta,lisa and jaehyun's instagram stories where beside each other.i know this is something to not freak out bout but im living for it.

i know this is something to not freak out bout but im living for it

Ok bye for this chapter