period

Timeskip to march 6
LISA'S POV
today we went to sm and he told us that  we will be attending the 2018 dream concert.i was excited because this was my first time going to something like this.

We started to prep for the dream concert because we it to be perfect and since it was the first time going to perform as nct2018 infront of idols and fans.

We were told that it was outdoors.it might be to sunny but that will be better than raining.

This was what sm planned for us.

Nct127
Touch
Nctu
Boss
Nct dream
Miracle(super junior)
Wayv
Take off
Nct 2018
Black on black

We practised black on black first because on the date we wanted to practice it origunally some of the members were busy with something esle.so today was the perfect oppoturnity.

We were performing and taeyong was leading and i had the sudden urge to pee so i went to the bathroom and when i pulled my pants down there was blood everywhere.

I panicked because my other periods were kinda predictable but this one was not at all.
I didnt even have the feeling of period cramps.
Also it passed the day i was suppose ti have my periods and usually when i pass the day it always have on the 10th-15th no the 6th.

I didnt have any pads or tampon so i had to make my own.

I quickly put the bunk of tissue to acts as a pad and had to check my pants for any stains but thank god there wasnt any stains.

I went out of the bathroom and thouhht if what will happen during the concert and me on my period and my unnie taught me this hack.she told me to pit a tampon and a pad just in case and i plan on doing that during the concert but i dont think i well need it as my periods usually start on the first 5 days of the month.

When i got went back into the practice they were still some members missing, guessing that they had gone to drink water or the bathroom.i saw jaehyun there laying on the floor so i went over to hug him.he has seen me on my period before and he treats me nicely.thankfully.

Jae:baby you're back
Ls:mhm.uhm..jj i have something to tell you
Jae:what is it?
Ls:im on my period
Jae:dang it no more sex till your period is over.i planned to fuck you today.i should've done it yesterday.anyways can you still perform?
Ls:of course i have performed before on my period during my trainee days.
Also it will not fall on the days of tje concert as my periods usually come on the first 5 days.
Jae:my poor baby.lets cuddle after practice is done.
Ls:ok

Tae:okay everyone back to practice

We got in position and started.

We ending at 10pm

We started at 8.45am

Wow im impressed.we went home and i immediately change the pad and showered

When i got out jaehyun was hogging the entire bed.
This bitch

I jumped on him and he didnt really mind him hugged me tightly and we snuggled but i slept really quickly soon after the cuddling started.

A short update whoopwhoop
🤩🤩