jaehyun on twitter

JAEHYUN'S POV 

today was 27 may 2020, the day which the doctors told us that baby isaac was going come into the world.

today i decided to go on twitter to play around and ask how our nctzen are.

nct:hello how are you  today?-jaehyun

i waited 5mins before answering questions.

in those 5 mins,i gave both of my babies many kisses.

xiaojunnie:jaehyun as a daddy is happening today.

nct:it happened 2 years ago

lisayahh:i wish lisa a safe delivery

nct:she did thank you

lisajaehyun:i wanna see the baby

nct:not now,he is too young

lisajaebaby:chen also had his baby this year.maybe just maybe chen's daughter and jaelice's son?

nct:maybe

jaehyunhoney:today a new baby who would be loved by many will be born

nct:the baby came out early

lijbvgyu:the fucking baby came out early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nct:language

lisanct:what is the baby's name?

nct:isaac jung jinyoung

jaehyunnieonly:lisa is a slut

nct:*blocked*

jaerose:rose is better for you jaehyunnn

nct:lmao nope.i cant date my WIFE's friend and plus i wouldnt be happy

jaerose.offical:i hope blackpink and nct will have interaction especially jaerose.

nct:if we do is because i know them and they are like my noonas and my wife's very close friends.also they plan to kill me f i mistreat their baby.

lisababy:omg thats so cute.dont let these shippers spoil you and lisa's relationship.

nct:thank you and they wont.me and lisa tied the knot and have a baby together.nothing can break us apart because we truely love each other and nothing can stop us from being together.

after answering a few more comments and seeing many comments shipping me and other girl,people calling my big baby names and hating on us.i stopped answering the comments and spend time with my family.yesterday me and lisa discussed about me going to the army and we have decided that after isaac turns one i will go to the army and when i come back it is the time to make babies.

if i go after we have the number of children that we want which is 3 but more is fine but 3 is the minimum then lisa would  have to take care of them by herself and then  the babies can be more naughty since they will be in their toddler periods so after isaac turns one is the perfect timing to attend army.

it might be to early but it is the best arrangement for everything to work out and the perfect age difference for our future babies.

sorry for the late update