back to work

LISA'S POV

So today was my first day back at work and I've been exercising for about a month and I have gone back to my original size.

My baby is turning 2 months very soon. By soon I mean 27 days.

Me and jaehyun are doing great but he has been craving sex since he said that he hasnt had sex in a year.

He did jerk off and all that but he said it wasnt enough.

Well,maybe i can give him what he wants idk.

I was bored so i looked at the news.

Dispatch:

Oh boy.jaehyun(nct) the perfect husband?more like the cheating husband.

Jaehyun,minhyuk and naeun have been hosts for inkigayo for awhile now but we realised that jaehyun and naeun have been alittle too close

On of of the mc stages they did,they made a heart together.

They also did many this such as eye contact with is commonly usedas a flirting method.

What do you think of it?

Jaehyunnie:he is not cheating.he would never!

Jaenaemin:thats cute but he is not cheating lmao,the haert was for a dance and the eye contact.bruv?minhyuk and naeun do it too,even minhyuk and jaehyun does it.

Jaeun:they are definitely dating!
↪jaelicelillies:bro.no

Mommylisa:no lmao.lisa,jaehyun and naeun are friends.dont forget minhyuk.i think jaehyun once said in a vlive that lisa usually visited them backstage when she was pregnant and give them food like how a mother takes care of her children.

Ls:what bullshit is this?!hahahahahaha!

I was laughing so hard beacause this is so stupid.

Also i planned to do a vlive later on so that fans know that im alive.

Jaehyun and the baby are sleeping now.so i dont wanna do it now since i plan to introduce the baby to the internet.

I was hungry so i decided to make jajangmyeon to eat.i cooked two portion just in case jaehyun wakes up hungry.

As i made the noodles and the sauce,a pair of arms wrapped around me.

Jae:hello baby.
Ls:hi.hows your nap?
Jae:really good

I smiled and continued cooking.

I cooked and jaehyun helped.

After cooking for awhile,we ate together.

We talked about the baby and our future plans.

Before we knew it we finished eating.

I washed the dishes..also with jaehyun's help and then we rested a bit before isaac woke up.

7pm

I pumped isaac a bottle before hand just incase when i did the live he was hungry.

I set the camera up before turning it on.

Ls:hi guys!im back!

Also jaehyun was beside me holding the baby.

Ls:if you think im alonr,im not im with jaehyun and....our baby

Jaehyun then moved closer to me.

Ls:this is isaac jung jinyoung.

I said as i showes isaac to the camera.

Then there was a bunch of comments about how cute isaac was.

Jaehyun then stood up.i was confused then i realised he wanted to take his hairband.

I held isaac and read the comments.

Ls:do you know about the jaehyun scandal?

Ls:oh.um yes..well all that i can say is that he aint cheating on me.naeun,jaehyun and i are all friends.not forgetting minhyuk.
He literally had to ask me for permission before doing the dance.
Also yesterday naeun called me and we chatted alot.also when i was in the hospital witht he baby,minhyuk and naeun visited us.so in conclusion no jaehyun did not cheat on me and all of us are good friends.

I also knew that naeun ideal type wasnt jaehyun and that she had a crush on someone but i cant say it.

I answered a few more questions until jaehyun laid on my lap and leo walked over to him and he started patting leo.

Isaac eventually slept in my arms and jaehyun slept on my lap.

I talked abit more before ending the life.

After ending the live i woke jaehyun up before carrying isaac to his room.

After that i went back to the living room and jaehyun was still on the floor.

I kept the camera and we went to bed together.

I hope this story isnt boring for you guys.
Also thanks for 7k reads!❤🧡💛💚💙💜