lisa's birthday

JAEHYUN'S POV

So today was my baby's birthday and i planned this out already.so we will start from morning sex and then we will head to nct dorm to eat with all of them.after that we will film for nct daily and head to the zoo since lisa loves animals then we will eat at the thai resturant opposite the zoo's exit.after eating we will head over to an orphanage to play with the kids and donate some stuff also i heard the kids were ages from new borns to 12 years old.they also had a teenage and adult section but they are helping at the elderly home near here when we visit so we get to play with babies and the kids.after that we will help out at the animal shelter and we could maybe get a pet.after that we will eat dinner at a fancy resturant and after the whole thing us over lisa will need to do a vlive but after that we will have sex ine more time.

And lisa loves helping others so thats why we are helping alot today together with the whole nct.

So niw it is 745 and i plan to wake up at 8 so i just stared at her face.
She was so beatiful.i wanna just marry her already but i gotta take things slow or many i can propose to her on our anniversary?

*ring ring ring*
That was my alarm clock.time passes by so fast.i woke her up by giving her many gentle kisses on her face.

Ls:jaehyun stop it its ticklish.

I stopped and looked at her she was already wide awake.

Jae:morning baby
Ls:morning jj

After that we just stared at each other and i kissed her and she kissed back almost immediately.

Minor🔞⚠️

I got on top of her and kept on kissing her.my hands slowly went to her top which was a tank top and took it off her. I quickly unclasp her bra and kissed her breasts.

I then sucked her breast while playing with the other one.
She was moaning already.i stopped sucking her breast and then my lips moved on to her stomach which i left gentle kisses on it.i pulled down her pants and underwear while i kissed her stomach.after i removed the pants and underwear,i spread her legs opened and started sucking her clit.

Ls:fuck jaehyun.

I smirked while sucking her and then iput 2 fingers in her vagina.i was actually a little surprised because i had already fucked her so many time but she was still tight.

I was fungering her and sucking her clit at the same time and she came in no time.i licked her dry and took of all my clothes and went back on top of her and alined my cock right at her enterance.

Jae:can i?
She nodded and i wasted no time to push my cock deep into her.

Jae:fuck lisa why are you so tight?
Ls:its your cock.its too thick.

I giggled a little and slowly moved in and out until she told me to go faster and u started fucking her faster then a bird.lets just say that she was a moaning mess.

She came and then i came and i pulled out.
We were both panting and it was tiring but i enjoyed it a lot.

End of smut⚠️🔞

I kissed her forehead and it was already 8 45.

Jae:baby stay in bed ill grab the pills and water for you.
Ls:thanks jj

I went to take the pills and then taeyong called me.

Tae:are you done with your morning ya know.
Jae:yep we just finished.
Tae:ok then can you put her on the call?i wanna say happy birthday to her.
Jae:you can say it later.
Tae:nope i want to say happy birthday to my daughter now.
Jae:fine😒

I entered the room and lisa was in bed with her eyes closed.

Jae:baby heres your pills.
Ls:thanks jj

She took the pills and eat it.

Tae:lisa you there?
Ls:oh ye.hi taeyong oppa
Tae:hello.happy birthday
Ls:thank you taeyong oppa
Tae:no problem.i guess ill see yiu later
Ls:ok bye
Tae:byeeee

I then ended the called and we decided to shower together but we didnt have sex in the toilet but seeing her naked made me hard and im glad she didnt looked down.

We showered and wore these

After we finished changing we headed to the dorm to eat

When we got inside the house and it was quiet and i was confused.

Jae:uhm..hello?anyone home?me and lisa are here.
I was about to call taeyong hyung when lisa's phone started ringing.

Ls:its chenle.ill pick it up.

I didnt hear their convo and instead i texted the group chat.

Ls:jj they are in the backyard.
Jae:oh ok

We wrnt to the backyard and there were people swimming,eating,cooking and playing around.

Cl:noona you're here!

Everyone looked at our direction and then that was a haechan ealking to lisa to hug her.

Jae:haechan dont hug her
Hc:why not?
Jae:you're wet
Hc:oh yeah i forgot that i came out of the pool.

We ate some food and hung out and it was already 10

Jae:guys we should go

Good thing that thise who were swimming changed earlier so niw we dont have to wait for anyone.

Tae:ok then lisa,jaehyun, dreamies, johnny and ten.you guys can go in one car.the rest of us are going into the other one

We went to our respective car and drove to the zoo.

Kinda a cliffhanger...
I will make a part 2 to this
Anyways thanj you for all the reads😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊❤❤🧡💛🧡💛💚❤💚🧡💛💚🧡💛🧡💛❤

Also blm