wet stage

JAEHYUN'S POV

Today was the day of the dream concert and i know lisa did not have her period because i couldnt have sex with her from the 3rd -10th of may.but now that her period is over i can fuck her and she will aslo be able to perform in peace.

We got ready for the concert and were waiting in the dressing room and a crew member came into our room and said that it was raining and that we had to be careful.

Really?! Raining?!today?!

I hope we still can give it our best and not slip.

Cm:ok nct is going be be next.

(I dont know the order of when they went so im do boss,miracle,touch,take off then black on black)

So nctu went on stage first

So basically jungwoo slipped a little,winwin fell,i slipped and lisa slip and fell during the jumping part but she was ok.

Next we had to quickly change while the dreamies were performing

We changed quickly so we got to see them perform
Jisung was the in the front and then he slipped

Ls:omg jisung!is he okay?

When he got up he held onto his shoulder.is his shoulder ok?

Tae:is lisa and winwin ok?they fell pretty hard.
Ls+ww:ya we are fine

Then the dreamies came running backstage. And we signalled to jisung if he was ok he just poi ted to his shoulder.

We got on stage and we were all slipping and lisa fell during the nanana part and she looks alittle pained.i hope shes fine.

We got off the stage and she was limping.
I helped her and the docter bacmstage said that she just sprained her ane and that she will wrap her foot and she will recover within 3 days.she can still dance bit she has to be gentle.

As for jisung he dislocated his shoulder,but he got a mini massage from lisa and he felt way better than before

During take off there werent many slips and falls which was a good thing.

When it was time for black on black,
Many of us slipped especially the ending when kun slipped on his back.he was ok tho.

After all of this,we were a little trumatized but we still had fun.

Thank you for reading this book and also once again thank you for all the reads and votes.
Love you all💚💚💚