working out.

LISA'S POV

so its been about a week since i gave birth to isaac and jaehyun has been gushing over him nonstop.i mean i dont hate it but i need attention too.

He does give me attention at times when isaac is asleep but still.

Anyways,i need to start working out to remove my leftover fat from the pregnancy.

Also jisoo unnie got me thus cream for stretch marks and i have been using since she gave it to me and it is kinda working.

I got into my outfit.which was a over sized shirt and some leggings

I had a hairtie around my wrist.

Ls:bye im going.
Jae:ok.be safe.drink a lot of water and dont overwork yourself ok?
Ls:ok baby

I gave my hubby and my baby a kiss and went to the gym nearby.

It was a privat gym and i had a trainer which was a female and we did some exercises.

We focused on the exercises that helps reduce belly fat more.

I did a bunch of planks which was not fun and i danced a little which was super fun.

After dancing i rested a bit while my trainer went to go and have a toilet break.

*ring ring*

My phone rang and it was from jaehyun.

Jae:baby are you okay?hows your exercise going?are you drinking enough water?having enough breaks?

Ls:i am have a break now darling.

Jae:ok good.damn i worry for you too much.maybe we can have a mini gym in the spare room near the mini theater

Ls:ok baby.how's isaac?
Jae:he is good.ohya where is the wipes?
Ls:its by the side on the changing table.
Jae:ok thank you.exercise safely ok?bye!
Ls:bye bye.

After the call,i drank more water and started exercise again when my trainer came back.

I exercise for 2 hours today and u was obviously exhausted.

Me and my trainer actually sat down and talked after finishing the whole session.

Turns out that my trainer was also a mother.

She gave me some tups and we shared some experiences.she also told me what she did when losing belly fat.

She did what i was planning on doing.

After about 30 mins of good deep conversations,we planned to meet every day except saturdays and sundays where i can exercise by myself and spend time with my family.

We said goodbye and i went to buy food for me and jaehyun.

When i got home,jaehyun was on the sofa trying to make isaac fall asleep.which he was sucessful with the help of some piano songs.

Jaehyun put isaac into his room while i went to have a shower since i was sweaty.

After i was done showering and changed into my pjs,i went to kitchen to see jaehyun setting up the food.

I helped him a little and we ate while talking bout our day.

Finally!exams are finished!woohoo

Next week i have a short term break so i will definitely try to update more.

School still give us homework even after exams.smh