baby kitten?+others

LISA'S POV 

me and jaehyun were free today so we decided to chill out in the pool.we were swimming around in the pool when the house phone rang and jaehyun went to check on it first while i got out of the pool.this baby bump is kind of inconvenient but its fine because its my baby.

i got out the pool and wiped myself dry then i got into the house with the things we brought out.

when i got in the house jaehyun was sitting on the counter patting luca.

jae:oh baby your friend is looking for you.

ls:oh ok thanks bby

i took the phone and it turns out to be luca's girlfriend's owner.

[idk her name so imma put cf as in cat friend]

cf:hey lisa its me.anyways remember that time  when luca visited and i told you last month that jennie looked fat?

ls:yup what about that?

cf:she just gave birth to two babies.i wanna ask you if you want a kitten?

ls:oh im not sure but im sure that luca would want his daughter with him so sure.

cf:okay then i will go over to your house in about 3 days?

ls:ok sure

cf:okay bye bye.

ls:jj guess what

jae:what?

ls:luca is a father.

jae:wow not only did i become a father i become a grandfather

ls:a handsome grandfather that is

jae:and you are a cute and beautiful grandmother.

ls:aww your soo sweet

fast foward to 25 april

jaehyun went out with his friends to a bar and i was home waiting for my friend to arrive with the cats

*knock knock*

that must be her.

i opened the door and it was her.we went into the house and she had two cages.one was for the kittens and the other one was jennie the cat.

cf:hi so long no met

ls:same.

cf:here are the babies.they are about 1-2 months old.

ls:ok cool so you taking which one?

cf:ill tak the boy and you can take the girl

ls:ok

i took the girl kitten and patted her.

cf:so what you gonna name her?

ls:maybe lily?

cf:thats a good name.

ls: i guess 

cf:anyways do you think mingus is a good name to name the other one?

ls:its a good name.

cf:ok then ill name him mingus

we let the cats play with each other while we talked and even ordered food.

it got late so she had to leave so i waved bye and she went back home.

ls:hello lily this is your new home and this is your dad.this is your uncle.

i said as i introduced lily to the house,luca and leo.

after that jaehyun came home with some food.

we ate and went to sleep.

28 april [idk the exact date where the news was announced so imma say 28 april]

today we had the news on and it turned out that the location that jaehyun went with his friends had a covid-19 victim so jaehyun quickly changed and went to go get tested.

i was home for awhile and i was feeling nervous because i want jaehyun to be safe especially with the baby coming.

after about an hour he came back home but the nurse told him that the result would comeout tomorrow so jaehyun would stay home for awhile and tmr he was suppose to film the album  repackaging but good news was that the result would come tmr in the morning.

right now jaehyun is wearing a mask around because if he did have it,he didnt want me to have it so he said that he wont be sleeping with me tonight which was a little sad but i knew that this was just in case.

29 april

today he got his results and it was negative. thank god.

and today the dreamies were also releasing a new song and now jaehyun is on his way to film the music video so maybe i can spent time at home decorating the nursery.

at 6pm i watched the dreamies music video and i loved it it was a different concept.

sorry if this is kinda crappy again.