the baby is coming

LISA'S POV
22nd may 2020

Today nct127 were promoting punch and i was at home and had just finished the gamtajang that jaehyun bought me before he left.

After i ate i threw everything away since it wasnt in plastic.

I washed my hands and took some popcorn to watch netflix.

I was about an hour into the show when i felt thirsty so i took went to take water.

As o walked to the kitchen,my contractions started.i thought it was normal since it usually happens but this time it was even worst.

I then felt something gushing down my legs.

I realised that my water had broke.

I was so glad that i took my phone everywhere so now i will have to call someone.

I wanna to call my manager but he is helping nct 127 and his phone is on silent and i cant call wayv because they are preparing for their comeback.

I ended up calling the dreamies since they were my last hope.

Jm:lisa?why did you-
Ls:jaemin ah come to the house now ny water just broke!
Jm:noona okok we will be there.
I hang up the phone and put it on the cpunter near by.

I couldnt help but to hold my stomach and crouch a little.

There was a knock on the door which a jeno opening the door aggressively

Cl:noona you good.
Ls:no.jisung can you take the hospital bag from me and jaehyun's room pls and renjun the yoga ball and pump pls bring it.

They both went to take the items while jaemin is calling someone and jeno and chenle were comforting me.

(Jaemin called their manager)

Not long then,jisung and renjun were back with the items.

Jm:just in time.our mangaer is here.

The three of them went to the car.chenle and jeno were helping me walk to the car.

When i got to the car the backsit had a blacket.

I sat on the blacket ajd chenle suggested that he sat with me.

The dreamies agreed and we were heading to the hospital.

About 5 mins into our journey,my phone rang.

Chenle answered tje call since he wad near me.

Jae:hello baby.wait.sorry chenle.chenle?!
Cl:yes hyung its me
Jae:what are you doing with lisa's phone.
Cl:well i think she is into labour.her water broke.
Jae:WHAT?!
cl:hyung fimish your performance then we will talk bout it and aslo good luck and we will protect her.
JE:but-

He ended the call and we played some songs to calm me down.

When we got to the hospital,Renjun and jisung carried the ball and the bag while chenle and jeno helped me out of the car and jaemin took a nurse who was pushing a wheelchair.

This hospital was only for idols and actors/actresses.

I got onto the wheelchair and sat on it while the nurse was pushing me into a room and the others just following behind.

When i got into the room which was huge.my contractions were not as pain anymore.

The nurse then asked me to change which i did with the dreamies help.
They just brought me to the toilet and hold my stuff.

I changed and got onto the hospital bed.

The nurse who was in the room attached tubes into me which hurt but i had no choice.