the dreamies debut day.

JAEHYUN'S POV
3 45PM

So at this timing me and lisa dont really have anything to do so we decided to cuddle in bed and watch 50 shades of grey.

When it got to the sex parts we felt.heat.

I didnt want to feel that heat for too long so i turned off the tv.

Ls:so..uhm.imma wash my hands.

I allowed her to wash her hands.i mean i have seen sex scenes on tv before but i usually watch it alone so thus was weird.

I sat up from where i was sitting and stared at nothing.

I heard the door open and that coyld only mean that lisa was done washing her hands.

Jae:baby sit on my lap
She obeyed and sat on my lap

I couldnt help myself so i started kissing her neck.

Smut🔞⚠️🔞⚠️

Ls:jaehyun~

That sounded freaking sexy

Slowly my hand went into her shorts and i started to rubbed her clit.

Ls:jaehyun.

I started rubbing it faster and i put my fingers in her.

I was fingering her and rubbing her while she sat on my lap.

Ls:jaehyun...im going to cum..
Jae:cum for me baby.

She came all over my fingers and she was panting.

I connected our lips together and she started going down.

Soon enough she reached my pants and she pulled them pants down.

My member was already wide awake.

She smiled before placing her hands on my member.

She slowly stroked it up and down and when she increased her speed she put my member in her mouth.

Jae:lisa since when were you so good at this?

She didnt answer and she continued sucking.

Jae:fuck...im going to explode.

Right after i said that i cummed.in her mouth and on her chest.

She went back up and pecked my lips and i smiled and removed her clothes and my clothes and you know where this about to go.

(Imma skip that part.sorry!😅)

End of smut⚠️🔞⚠️🔞

After we finished having that.we were feeling more exshauted then other times so we both immediately went to sleep.

About 2 hours later.

My phone woke me up.

Jhn:yo.jaehyun.when are you coming here?we agree yesterday that we are going to plan the dreamies debut day at 7pm but its already 7 15 and your still not here.hurry pls.i wanna eat.

Jae:okok ill wake lisa up and give up a while ok?

Jhn:whatever but plsss hurry

Jae:okok bye.

I ended the call and woke my cute baby up.

Jae:baby wake up we are late for the meeting.
Ls:MEETING?!
jae:yes the one for the nct dream debut day.
Ls:omg hoe can i forget.
Jae:its ok you can use this toilet and ill use the guest bathroom's toilet.

(They have 3 guest bedrooms)

Ls:ok

We quickly got ready and headed to the nct dorm.everyone was already there except for the dreamies.duh.

We planned and planned till 9pm and that was when we comfirmed the plan and went to eat out.

When we got back home we quickly went to sleep after showering and all that.

24 august
11 am

So i am with nct while lisa is with the dreamies.

We are decorating their dorm and we have cake made by lisa.she made it this morning.

1pm.

It was one pm the time were lisa and the dreamies should be back and we all quickly hid.

Ringring...

It was my phone.i answered it and put it on speaker

Ls:Hey you want anything?

That was the code for us to get the candles ready and know when they will be back.

Jae:nah im fine when will you be back?

Ls:in about 15 minutes.

Jae:ok bye bye.love you.

Ls:love you too

Yt:thats cringy

Jae:shut up hyung.

We prepared everything and taeyong was holding the cake.

We all heard the door opening and we quickly lit the candles.

Jm:noona why is it so dark?

Ls:pabo because you didnt turn the lights on.

Jm:oh ya.

Jaemin turned the light on and we all jumped out and shouted 'surprise'.all of them smiled and they blew the candles out.

Lc:jaemin did you actually forget about turning the lights on.

Jm:no.i thought there was going to be a surprise and when lisa told me to turn on the lights i thought that there was no surprise.

All:oohhhh lol

We eat the cake and enjoyed the entire day today.

The party ended at 9pm and we were all pretty tired bacause of all the partying and we still had to clean the mess so that took an hour.

We got home after saying our byes and when we got home we showered and got into bed and cuddle.we watched the vlive on our tv and the vlive ended at 12am so after that we went to sleep straight away after turning the tv off.

(They have the tv were you can watch netflix,youtube,vlive and all the other kinds of video apps.)

(Also lets just say that jaehyun got them a fancy ass house with a movie theater,a pool,4 bedrooms,3 play rooms,a nice ass kitchen,a room just for storage,a walk in closet,and many more fancy ass things.you name it,their house(in this story) has it.)

Also notice how lisa didnt take the pills?

You know what gonna happen next😏