3 years of nct127

6 july 2018

JAEHYUN'S POV

Today was the day before our group's anniversary and i was happy also me and lisa's anniversary was a steamy day but other then that,it was dinner time and lisa is making our favourite dishes and i help her but i just help with the chopping she does rhe cooking.

We made finish our dinner and sat on in the dining room.

Jae:so tomorrow is nct127 3rd year anniversary
Ls:im so excited even though i havent been here since the start.
Jae:hehe you're so adorable my little baby.
Ls:hehe.lets quickly eat and maybe we can do what you feel like doing.
Jae:ok.lets fuck then
Ls:nope anything but that.
Jae:fine then lets watch a movie together.
Ls:ok lets hurry and eat so we can watch the movie.

We ate our dinner and we washed the dishes together.

After cleaning up,we took a blanket to our home cienma and watched shrek together.

After shrek 1

I wanted to watch shrek 2 but i heard tiny snores and it must be from lisa since its only me and her.

I carried her into our shared room and i went back downstairs to the basement to turn off the screen and lights.i turned of the light in on the first floor.i was not scared as the lights in our mini garden were turned on and so i made my way upstairs to where my precious baby is sleeping and i got under the covers and i cuddled her to sleep.

Next morning...
7 july 2018 @7am
JAEHYUN'S POV

i woke up and my baby was still sleeping and yesterday she wore a very sexy type of clothing and so i wanted to fuck her yesterday and she disagree so maybe i can fuck her today since i have morning wood and its quite a special day today.also this will be her first morning sex so why not.

Lisa's sleeping wear.

Smut warning⚠️🔞⚠️🔞⚠️🔞

I caressed her head and she woke up.i started kissing her and she kissed back so we had a full makeoit session there.
I pulled away so we could breathe.

Jae:can i fuck you.
Ls:you can do anything you wanna do to me

I smiled at her and continued making out with her.i was touching all over her body and her hands were trying to push away my hands from touching her but i pinned her hands down and continue kissing her.

My lips went down from her lips to her neck.i started kissing her neck and she started moaning.damn my dick was waking up more that it was just now.
I gave her hickeys and i continued kissing her.

I removed her top in the process of kissing her.my hands were messaging her breasts and she was moaning but our making out session was prevent her to moan out loud.

I removes my lips from her lips and went to suck her breats.she moaned very sensually and i enjoyed hearing her moans so i sucked her breasts more

I i pulled down her pants and inserted my finger into her pussy.

Ls:jaehyun..mmm

I smiled at her and slid my finger in and out of her pussy.i added one finger and pumped her pussy faster.i was also sucking her breast more skillfully.

Ls:jaehyun..i-im going to cumm!
Jae:cum for me baby.

She came all over my finger and i sucked my finger.

My dick was throbbing inside my pants so i quickly stripped and positioned myself on her pussy.

Jae:can it put it in?
Ls.mhm

I pushed in and she was tight.
But she had alright cummed so i could slid in easier and before i knew it i was already poundeing her.

Ls:fuck jaehyun!im gonna cum soon.
Jae:wait for me baby girl

As soon as i felt it coming i asked her to cum and when she did i went all out and cummed in her.she was tired but i wanted to fuck her more so i laid on the bed and place her on top of me.

Jae:baby.can you bounce on me or something.
Ls:ok ill try.

She started bouncing lightly but it was not enough so i grabbed her waist and thrust my hips while she was bouncing on me.

Sooner or later we both came together and all the cum was dripping onto my thigh but i didnt mind.

Jae:i love you baby girl
Ls:love you too...daddy

Smut end

We cuddled for about 5 minutes and then she went to take her pills.i was about to clean up when my phone rang.i picked it up and it was taeyong.

Tae:jaehyun get your ass here.its already 11am
Jae:oh sorry hyung i lost track of time.
Tae:whatever hurry over
When lisa came back i told her about me and taeyong's conversation and we showered together but im glad i could keep my hand to myself but my dick was growing.lisa finished showering before me so she went to change and i continued showering.

Fast forward to 7pm

We hung out the whole day and we were on our way to the dorm to celebrate me and lisa were sitting at the back of the car and no one was beside us and infront of us were winwin and yuta.

I kissed lisa and she kissed back but me hear someone clearing their throat.it was winwin.

Turns out they were filming a vlive but taeyong who was sitting in the most front sit was hding the camera but it still see everyone.

Lisa put her head on my chest and im guessing that she was nervous.

The people infront of us talked a bit and it was me and lisa's turn to say something so we did and i noticed that lisa's shirt revealing a bit of her clevage from the angle of the camera so i pulled her shirt up to cover her clevage and we talked a little and said goodbye to the camera.

When we were at the dorm we partied a little and then my baby and i went back home.

Sorry if i dont update as much because i am doing my school homework and i am preparing for my school that i will have to attented in june and also i might not be able to update as much as before since i will be in school but ill try my best to update a lot for you guys.

Stay safe and love you😘❤
Also thank you for 2k reads it means the world to me😊😊😊