nct dream concert.

LISA'S POV

It was day one of the dreamies concert and we promised them to go.well since i really have nothing to do i decided to go all 3 days.jaehyun is going to but only day 1.im following jaehyun and some other members to the arena where the concedt is held at and im still pregnant and the public doesnt know so i started to wear more baggy clothes.

We reached the arena and got to our sits with our nct lightsticks that i kinda decorated and we waited for they concert to begin.i heard that friends and family of the dreamies came to see the concert.

They started the concert and after one or two dances they talked a little.

Jn:wow all these people here.
Jm:im so happy to see everyone here.
Cl:wow an ocean full of green.
M:im sooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!
Hc:MEEEE TOOOO!!!!
rj:today we have hyungs and lisa noona that came to watch our show.

The camera showed us on the big screen and they all started wayving.😏
I waved too but i sat down and waved.

They started dancing to boom and we all had a good laugh.

They then talked about how greatful they are and they continued the concert.

Day 1 end.

They bowed and we went backstage to greet the dreamies.

Ls:hello guys you just did soo well.
Js:thanks noona!
K:here taeyong and i made some herbal soup for you guys to drink.make sure you finish it ok?
Dreamies:ok.kun eomma
K:i told you im not eomma im appa.

We laughed and the dreamies drank the soup and we all went home.

Day 2
Jaehyun wasnt going this time because of the awards thingy so i went myself.

I was going to the concert again back this time ill only be backstage in the dressing room.

I will arrive late with some food and ill watch them from the tv in the dressing room.

I got some gimbap and spicy rice cakes and booba too.i brought like a big tupperware container so that it will keep the food warm and the boba i put it in the fridge.

I felt a little hungry so i brought one of my pregnancy cravings with me to the concert.it is actually vegatbles and cheese.i was snacking on my snack while watching the performance and uhm.jeno ripped his shirt in boom and i was not expected that.what halpen to the doggie looking face jeno?

Then they talked about stuff and well jeno showed his abs again.

I was surprised because jaemin also showed his abs.

Like where are the chewing gum era dreamies?

Apparently there was "something wrong with jaemin's pants" i knew because of the audience.

After they ended the concert,they went backstage where i was.

Ls:hello dreamies.
Jn:noona?!
Ls:yes hello jeno.nice abs.you too jaemin.
Jm:noona dont be like that.
Ls:hahah what ever anyways sit down i got food for you.

I took the food out and put it on the table.i then went to the fridge to take the boba.

I gave out the boba to them and unwrapped all the food.

Ls:guys eat up.tommorrow is the last day of your concert.eat up and fighting tmr!
All:ok

They started digging into the food and then we were talking about stuff relating to today's concert.

Ls:so the rest of you when you showing?

Jisung laughed and put his hands as if he got arrested.

Ls:hahahaha im kidding but if you do i wont even recognise you guys.where are my chewing gum era dreamies?

All:ahhaah they grew up!

Js:noona will you be here tomorrow?
Ls:yup why?
Jm:so your attending all the days of our concert while being pregnant?
Ls:i mean of course its you guys i cant miss it for the world.anyways jaehyun can rested because he has been worrying about me too much and i want him to have a rest day.
Jn:noona you really are the best.

*knock knock*

We all looked towards the door and we saw chenle's parents.

I have never seen them face to face but i have seen pucture.

Ls:hello

Cl's m:hello.chenle 他是谁?(who is she)

Cl:他是我的姐姐。他对我们很好。(she is our noona.she treats us really good.)

Cl's m:ahhh nice to meet you.

Ls:nice to meet you too

Cl's m:好。我们回家了啊。明天你一定要做你努力的做好它。(ok.we are going home.tomoorow you must work hard and you your best.)

Cl:我会的妈妈您不用担心我。这里renjun,dream的朋友和lisa姐姐。(i will mother.you dont need to worry for me i have renjun,dreamies and lisa)

Cl's m:ok 好了。我们回了。bye bye!(ok.we are going now.)

All:byebye!

After that we finished the food and went home.

Day 3

Jaehyun is going to tje gym to spend his free time and im on my way to the dream cocert and i will be backstage like literally backstage to watch them perform.

After performing everything,they have to give their closing speech so they did.

Jm:so actually we would not be here if it wasnt for lisa noona.

M:mhm.she actually encouraged us to work harder when we would want to give up.we have actually known her for quite a long time.maybe 5 years?im not to sure but it should be aroumd there.

Js:lisa noona is actually here today.she has been here everyday.

Renjun and haechan then went backstage and pulled a lisa from backstage.

I was resisting.

Ls:stop it.
Rj:nope until you come on stage.
Ls:i dont wanna.
Hc:come on.this will make us happy.
Ls:tsk.fine
Rj+hc:yay!!!!!!!

I got on stage and they all started thanking me and i started tearing up till i just could and bawled.

After i cried tue dream members also started crying.

Now i was on the floor crossed legged and bawling my eyes out.

Jm:noona dont cry im going to cry harder.

We all cried for about 2 minutes before making a group hug and i ended their final day with them after it had ended we went backstage and made one more group hug before we when home.

Also the chinese is there because i can speak the language and it is actually my second language.
But like i suck at it.