the vlive

LISA'S POV

so today sooman told me to go live and asked me to address the situation.

I went live and i had jaehyun beside me to give me support and comfort.

Ls:hello guys.is me lisa.
Jae:im jaehyun.

Ls:we are here to adress the situation.

The live already had 15k ppl watching.alot more that i had imagine and this was only the start of the live.

Ls:first of all.i am pregnant and have been pregnant for 4 months.secondly im going to take hiatus next year.i hope you all can understand me.

The comments started filling with words like 'hoe','slut','attention seeker' and many more bad names but there were many good comments aswell.

I looked at the comments with teary eyes but didnt make a sound because i didnt want jaehyun to worry about me but he eventually saw it and wiped my tears.

Jae:baby don't cry.
Ls:i can't

I said with a weak voice.

Jarhyun then hugged me tightly which i did return the hug and we were probably hugging for about 3-5 minutes and he was wiping my tears.

Onve i stoppeg crying,i pulled from the hug and kissed his cheek.he smiled and i continued looking at the comments.

I tried to look at all the support and all the questions.

One of the question was:what is the baby's gender?what are you going to name it.

Ls:well we found out the other day and it turns out that i was having a boy.me and jaehyun are having trouble with the name so maybe you guys can help out.

(Fr tho i need help with the name.so help me think of a name both korean and english names are fine.)

Q2:when is the due date?
Jae:the doctor said that the baby is going to come out on the 27th of may.that is the predicted date.

Q3:are you going to want ti have another baby?
Jae:of course!
Ls:hhehhehehehe

We ended the live and we went to bed.ive been laying in bed for the past 30 minutes and jaehyun wont sleep till u slept but i couldnt so i asked jaehyun to sing me a song.

I eventually went to sleep hearing my...fiance's voice

~Flashback~

Before the christmas dinner,jaehyun proposed to lisa in the most romantic way by gathering video clips of when she was younger till now and well wishes from all his and her friends and family.

Their wedding rings.(simple but beautiful)