hanging out + meeting that girl

LISA'S POV

so i woke up earlier then jaehyun and yesterday the dreamies and lucas agree to come to our house first to eat then we will go to the amusement park or wherever to hang out.

I removed myself from jaehyun's cuddle and went to do my morning routine and u aslso showered and chose some comfort but stylish clothes
And i decided to wear this

I removed myself from jaehyun's cuddle and went to do my morning routine and u aslso showered and chose some comfort but stylish clothesAnd i decided to wear this

After i changed,i went to make breakfast for 10 people.i made rice,soup,kimchi and egg.a simple but healthy breakfast.
After u finished cooking i washed the dirty dishes and took out the chocolate milk we had in the fridge and some warm water for renjun,chenle and lucas.

After doing all of that i went to wake jaehyun up but he was already in the bathroom doing what he has to do so now it was time to wait for the dreamies and lucas.surprisingly enough they both arrived together.

Ls:morning.your here in time.head inside and get yourself prepared for today
All:we are so pumped!
Ls:thats good.where do you feel like going?
Jm:can we go to a mall for a while then we can head to an carnival.the carnival has many different type of food and i want to try most of them or even all of them.
Ls:ok then

By then jaehyun was already at the table

Ls:ok lets eat!

We started eating and when we were eating halfway jaehyun ask about our plan.

Jae:so what you doing today?
Ls:we are going to a mall then a carnival
Jae:ok.after this im heading to the dorm.
Ls:ok so no ones going to be hone so
Jae:yup
Ls:ok

Before we knew it we finished eating and me and jeno washes the dishes and the rest were tidying up.

After a while

Ls:ok we are all done lets head out.

We all went out together after turning off all the lights in our home and jaehyun locked the door.

And we got into the car with the dreamies manager driving.he was only driving us there and thats all.

Dm:ok guys so here's 4 cameras please vlog what you need to vlog ok?
All:ok
Ls:thank you.i will look afyer all of them well
Dm:alright i can trust you.also call me when you want to head home

(The carnival is right next to the mall where they are at and that place is only for idols of superstars)

Ls:ok kids lets go shopping and jaemin,renjun,mark and chenle can you be incharge of the cameras?
J,r,m,c:ok
Ls:thank you

They turned on the camera and we greeted the camera and told th camrea what we are doing.
I aslo decided to group them up in pairs so its easier.we will go as a group but then those holding the camera can film him and his partner.it will also be slightly easier for me as i dont have to look out for 8 people