25th december...

JAEHYUN'S POV

it has been about 4 months since lisa is pregnant so the baby is growing but we managed to hide it by allowing lisa to wear big shirts.

She stop wearing my shirt in public and started to wear johnny's shirt in public but she still wears mine and in the earlier months she wore a mix of all the members' clothes.

Today was christmas which meant we had to film and so we filmed and it was lisa's last appearance in the public until her hiatus ends.

We were in the practice room and we started filming.

We played some games such as charades and answered some questions
.we then got on to the presents and we were all sitting in a circle with cameras all around us and the presents were in the middle if the circle.we were all arranged by age so lisa was sitting in between me and winwin.

We took our presents in age order.

(You guys can leave it up to your imaginations to think about what the members got becuase its hard to think bout them)

After the presents we ate a simple meal and went home and slept because my baby was feeling tired and so was he/her momma.

I kissed her forehead before she slept.

Ok this is a shirt update i didnt update yesterday because it was my friend's birthday and if you dont mind can you maybe say happy birthday to her.her nickname is tissue.

Also lisa will not be leaving nct in this story.