Chapter 24

I have been receiving messages from Carlos.

He wanted to meet me.
And truth is that I miss him so much.

I think I will go and meet him.

He told we he will wait for the at the coffee shop down the road which is not far and I can walk but this pregnancy thing.

I walk for a shorter period and I'm very tired.

My belly has started to show but just a little because I'm just a month pregnant.

It's not really noticeable

I took my bath.
Tied my hair in a messy bun and just wore a yellow dress with yellow flats.

This was the dress I wore to meet Carlos on the first day.

Truth is I miss him so much and I cannot wait to see him.

I cannot forgive him easily for what he did to me but I promise to try.

I took my car keys and told my maid to take her of the house I'll be back soon.

I walked to my car and started the engine and off I go.

I was at the coffee shop ten minutes earlier than the appointed time and surprisingly he was there seated.

He looked nervous.

I walked and sat down.

"I'm very sorry,I know the baby is mine something happened the night we both got drunk you woke up and didn't see me the whole day because I was scared to confront you,I was afraid maybe I took advantage of you but I know I'm wrong"he said.
He continued "When you told me you were pregnant I was afraid to take responsibility and I'm very sorry for saying those harsh words on you I'm very sorry please forgive me and come and live with me again,Without you that mansion is just a house you are my home"he said and I was fluttered.

Should I go and live with him again and forgive him???!!