Chapter 3

So hey guys 🙂
I hope you are enjoying the story so far.Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank you.

Carlos POV
I sat at the dinning table having breakfast when my dad told me I'm getting married to his friend's daughter.
"What!!!"I yelled at my father.
"You need a partner Carlos"my father said.
"But you know I love Mackenzie soo much why are you doing this to me."
"Son open your eyes. Mackenzie is nothing but a gold digger can't you see that."
You are marrying Brianna and that is final and you better break up with Mackenzie.
I was pissed and walked out of the house.
I found myself in Mackenzie's apartment.
"Hey baby"she said and kissed my cheek.
"Hello Mackenzie" I'm here to tell you that we can't be together again"
"Whatttt!!!!"Mackenzie shouted and fell to the ground crying.
I felt bad but that was my only option.I elucidated to her why I broke up and she understood. I was glad but a bit suprised because Mackenzie was never like that.
She didn't even fight for me.
My dad called me to tell me we were going to meet my future wife Brianna or whatever they call her.
My dad sent me the address and I met them at the house.
Mom,Dad and David my brother were already there waiting the car for me.
We got out and dad rang the doorbell.
We entered and was greeted by a man I think my father in law and a beautiful girl which I think was going to be my sister in law.
I just had a feeling that was not my wife to be.
I heard footsteps and saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen on Earth.
She was wearing a yellow dress with hugged her curves perfectly and she has nude lipstick which made her beautiful.
"Damn!!" Is this my wife
I asked myself.
She approached us and smiled
Her father made her sit while she went to the kitchen I think to get us water.
She returned 10 minutes later with water. She was really beautiful and I could not keep my eyes of her.
But I still loved Mackenzie.
Dad introduced us and she spoke for the first time.She only said hi with a bright smile on her face.
Her voice was so angelic and sounded like music to my ears.
The engagement was in 2 weeks time.
My mum said we should go to her room and get to know each other.
I was a bit happy.
I can't fall for her!!
No!! I love Mackenzie.
She opened the door to a pink room.
There was a big bed in the middle of the room which looked soft and comfortable with a study table with her laptop on it.
She had white curtains with colorful butterfly prints on it.
She had a pink walk in closet which was open.
To be honest her room looked very nice.As pretty as her.
After an awkward silence
She spoke.
She asked about myself.
I told her.
I even told her I had a girlfriend and that I broke up with her because I was getting married.
She blushing.
OMG!!she was blushing. She looked soo cute.
I heard her mutter shut up.I looked at her and she just smiled.
I heard her dad call her and just there I knew I was leaving.
I will miss her for sure.
What was I thinking I cannot fall for her.I love Mackenzie.
I waved her goodbye and the next thing I did surprised me.She looked clearly surprised too.