Chapter 11

Brianna's POV
We reached Maldives.That was where we were going on our honeymoon.Carlos and Mackenzie were in the same hotel room while I was also in a different hotel room.
Maldives is very beautiful and I cannot wait to have a swim in those beaches.
I took a warm bath since it was already in the night and went to sleep immediately because I was tired.
I woke up and checked the time.It was 10:42am.How could I sleep this long.I muttered to myself and went to take a shower since I don't know the activities for the day.
After I was done with the shower.I dressed in a black tight jeans and a white tank top since it was hot.I received a text from Carlos saying I should meet him in front of the hotel we were going to have breakfast.I took my phone and a small handbag and left the hotel room locking it.
I reached and we went for breakfast.Of course Mackenzie was there.I still could not believe she cut herself and blamed me but it's all in the past and I forgive her because my mother taught me not to hold grudges.
After the breakfast Carlos said we were going to the beach so we could change in our swimsuits.I was so excited.I went back to the hotel room to change into my swimsuit.
I took a black bikini and put it on.I wore a black coat to cover myself and left the hotel room.I was so surprised when I saw Mackenzie.She was wearing same black bikini I was wearing but hers was more revealing and she had no coat she was just walking around with that.

Carlos and Mackenzie were swimming together while I sat down sipping orange juice.
"Hey" I heard and unfamiliar voice speak.
"Hi" I responded.
"My name is Justin and why are you beautiful lady sitting here alone he said.
I looked at Mackenzie and Carlos happily playing in the water.
"Is that your husband and girlfriend" he said and I nodded.
"That's sad.Lets go for a swim"
He said and I nodded.
If Carlos was with someone why can't I also be with someone.
Justin and I had a good time.We even exchanges contacts.
We had dinner and I went to my hotel room avoiding Carlos.

Carlos POV
We reached Maldives and Brianna went to her hotel room while I stayed in mine.I felt bad for yelling at her in the jet.A part of me told me that she was not at fault.A part of me told me Mackenzie is a lying bitch.
But I love her.I love Mackenzie.
Brianna never came out of the room until I told her we were going to have breakfast the following day.
She came out looking very beautiful in her black tight jeans with her curves popping out.Why I'm I thinking about her.
We had breakfast and Mackenzie told me she wanted to swim at the beach so I told Brianna to come along.I don't want her going around flirting with men while I'm away with Mackenzie.
Brianna changed in a black bikini and to my surprise Mackenzie was also wearing the same bikini but it fit Brianna perfectly better.
"Aahhhh why am I still thinking about Brianna" I muttered to myself.
We went to the beach and I went to have a swim with my girlfriend.
I saw Brianna with another guy talking.They soon went to the other side and had a swim.
OMG!!!! I'm going to tear that guys face.Im going to kill that guy.
Anytime I tried to go Mackenzie stopped me so I decided to have a talk with Brianna and ask her to stop seeing that guy immediately.
We had dinner and Brianna sped off to her hotel room.I think she is still angry because I yelled at her.