Chapter 15

Carlos POV
I went to meet my best friend Alan and my brother David to have a drink.We had a good time but what they said kept ringing in my head.Mackenzie doesn't love me.How??!! I drove home and found out all the lights in the house had gone off.
"What the fuck is going on here"I said and went to the store room to check the switches.
I turned them back on and went to Brianna's room to find out how she was doing but she wasn't in her room.
"Where the hell is my stupid wife"I thought to myself and headed to my room only to spot Brianna in my bed asleep.
I decided to wake her up but I felt guilty.
Oh my God!!!!!she looked amazing.
I took my shower and laid beside her.
I stared at her for a while.The wind blew and her hair came on her face.I touched her and I felt sparks.What is this feeling??I can't do this!
I decided to sleep.
I woke up early and realized what had happened.
Did I just sleep on the same bed with her.
Shit!!!!
"Get the fuck up bitch"I yelled at her hoping she would get up.

Brianna POV
I heard yelling and opened my eyes slightly.
"Let me sleeep mmmm"I said and rubbed my eyes and went back to sleep.
"Get the fuck up or I slap your fucking face"i heard yelling and I didn't even bother listening.
I closed my eyes on the soft bed when I felt my body hit something hard.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I felt my head hit the wooden table and I felt a metal taste on my lips only to realize I was bleeding.
I started to feel dizzy and darkness took over.

~~~~~~~~~

How could I be so stupid.
How could I hit her because she was on my bed.
I never hit a women.
I rushed her to the hospital and the doctors said she's in a coma and it's up to her to wake up again.
"Please babe come back to me"I murmured.

Did I just call her babe
I can't fall for her
I love Mackenzie
But I haven't heard from her in a month now.

I have been in the hospital for a three weeks now.
Her parents come here every and her mum cries every time.
Her bestfriend blames me and I know it's my fault but i don't know what I was thinking at that moment.
My parents are also here and no bossy knows what happened to her.They think she fell from the stairs but I can't tell them the truth.They will hate me.
I have been advised to go home and take a bath freshen up and come back.

I got home and decided to take my bath first.
After I was done I called Alan.

"Alan I messed up badly.I think I'm falling for Brianna and I hurt her. I pushed her and she hit her head on the table."I said scared
I continued "Dude she's in a coma and it's up to her to wake up"
"Carlos what did you do" Alan screamed.
"Fix this dude or I'm done with you"he said and hanged up.

I need to tell her.
I need to tell her I'm starting to like her.
But I'm scared.
After all I've done to her.
She must hate me.
Just then I received a phone call
"Get to the hospital now"my mum said.
I rushed to the hospital.

Hey guys
It's been long since I updated so here's a chapter.
I'll not update if you guys don't vote and comment.
Since I don't get lots of comments and votes it's like I'm just writing. I don't know if you guys enjoy my story or not.
So I'll not update until I get your comments and votes.
Thanks.