Chapter 4

Brianna's POV
"He kissed me!!!"I told Mia.She was happy I was getting engagedActually I didn't know if I was happy or sad.
"Brianna"my sister yelled.
I was going for shopping with my soon to be mother in law Paula.
Well she was going to help me pick up my engagement dress.
I was getting engaged in two days time while my sister was graduating a week after my wedding.

**

We were at the best bridal shop finding a perfect dress for me,mum and my sister Victoria.My bestfriend Mia could not make it because she was busy.She promised to pick up her dress later and that was fine by me.
We were looking for a dress and an hour passed and I still hadn't found anything yet.
The color we chose for the wedding was a wine color.
Just when we gave up and was about to leave my sister Victoria spotted a wine colored dress.
It was an off shoulder dress with petals on the top.
The dress flowed down with the slit cut up to my tights.
I tried the dress on.

To be honest I was very happy I found this dress it was very very comfortable

I was so happy I looked completely different in the dress.
My mother in law and my sister also bought dresses and we left the shop.
I got home really exhausted and tired so I lay on my bed.
I haven't heard from Carlos since he came to my house.
Just then I received a call from an unknown number

Carlos POV

Truth is that I really miss Mackenzie. I haven't heard from her since we broke up.
That was so strange.I started to think maybe Mackenzie didn't love me anymore.Just then I thought of Brianna.How is she doing???

**

My dad told me today that we were going shopping for our engagement.
We decided to make the engagement grand since I was well known.
I called the Gustamante wedding planner and told her everything.
Our budget was 5 million dollars.
Yes I wanted a grand engagement.
David,My dad and I set off to go for shopping and also choose the rings.
I was a bit nervous
After hours,I finally found the perfect tux.

I was a bit nervous After hours,I finally found the perfect tux

I was very proud on how good I looked.Dad and David found their tux too and we later moved on to the ring session.
I saw a diamond ring that caught my attention.I knew Brianna will like it so I chose it

I knew Brianna will like it so I chose it

I was happy.I paid for both her ring and mine then I left the shop.
I got home really tired and I lay on my bed.I started to think about Brianna what she would be doing at this time.
I picked up my phone to call her.
Shit I forgot I didn't take her number.
I called my best friend Alan.
It had been long since we spoke.
I told him about my parents setting me up to marry Brianna etc.We talked for hours and I finally hanged up.
I googled Brianna Miles and got her number.
After so much thinking I decided to give her a call.

Hey guys
This chapter is a bit boring.
I'm sorry
I will update tomorrow
Hope you enjoy reading
Please vote and comment
See you later😉