Chapter 10

Brianna's POV
We were in his private jet.I sat down thinking.Who goes on a honeymoon with his wife and girlfriend.
Carlos was seated behind me with Mackenzie on his lap.I could tell Mackenzie hated me so much.
I went to the restroom to wash my face and Mackenzie was there.I walked pass her and washed my face.
"You know Carlos loves only me you little bitch".I wanted to cry but I didn't show her I was weak. "I'm talking to you bitch"she said and slapped me.
I held my cheek and stood there.I didn't utter a word. Mackenzie took the broke the mirror and cut her face with the glass pieces.
She screamed saying "Carlos baby your wife wants to kill me help."I opened my mouth in disbelief.She was on the floor weeping when Carlos arrived.

Mackenzie's POV

I hate Brianna.That ugly witch.Carlos can't fall for her No!!! I need to get all his money as soon as possible.
He can't love anyone else but me.I have to let Carlos hate her.I went to the restroom and minutes later she entered.She went to the sink and washed her ugly face.I spoke "You know Carlos love me you little bitch" "I'm talking to you"but she didn't mind me again to I slapped her.Shitt what did I do.I have to do something or she will tell Carlos I hit her.Just there a nice idea popped in my head.I broke the mirror and cut my face with it. I screamed "Carlos baby your wife wants to kill me help"Brianna opened her eyes in disbelief and that made me happy.Yes!!!Carlos will hate her.

Carlos POV
I don't know what I was thinking when I allowed Mackenzie to come to my honeymoon with me. I told Brianna not to inform her parents or I'm dead.
In my private jet,Brianna sat in front of us while I say behind with Mackenzie on my laps.
She excused herself to go to the restroom. I also say Brianna get up to the same location. "I only hope they don't fight"I murmured to myself.I continued with my work and later heard yelling coming from the restroom.I rushed there and what I saw left me flabbergasted.

Brianna's POV
"Mackenzie!!!! What did you do"
I said and Carlos stood there speechless. "Carlos she wants to kill me help me please" Mackenzie said in that her fake angelic voice.
"Brianna how dare you touch her.What did she do to you.You are a monster" Carlos said to me and left with Mackenzie.
Before they left Mackenzie winked at me.
She is a lying bitch.I sat on the floor and cried to myself.Why is this happening to me.Why me?? What did I ever do to deserve this!! I took my phone and called Mia.

Mia's POV
I sat in my bed playing games when my phone rang.
It was my bestfriend.I answered and she sounded like she had been crying.
"What's wrong"I asked.
She told me that Mackenzie cut herself and blamed her.
"It's going to be fine bestfriend just stay strong" I said and hang up because I had work to do.

Victoria's POV

I am now working at a company and I'm earning income. I am so happy my sister found true love and she's happy.Dad is also in good health and everything is going on well but I miss my sister.Life in the house without her is so boring.I wish she will return home.I miss her so much.

Hey guys.
I decided to write Mia,Mackenzie,Carlos,Brianna and Victoria's POV.The next chapter will be about their honeymoon.
Please vote,share and comment.
Thank you.