Chapter 12

Brianna's POV
Today is the last day we would be spending in Maldives.We will be returning back home tomorrow.I haven't spoken to Carlos since he yelled at me and I have been going out a lot with Justin.He has been a great friend.
I woke up with a headache.I freshened up and ordered breakfast.I decided I would stay in the hotel room to pack my things since we would be leaving very early.Justin was also here on a vacation and he would be going back to New York in a month.I packed my bags and took rest.

Carlos POV
Brianna has changed.She has been very different.Shes now quiet.She doesn't talk to me.Shes always in the hotel room and I'm worried.But wait..why am I worried.
Mackenzie and I have had a lot of fun.We would be leaving tomorrow and we had to pack up. Mackenzie will come and live with me.My parents cannot find out.I will have to threaten Brianna not to tell her parents.I cannot live without Mackenzie.

:)

Brianna's POV
We arrived back to New York and we are on our way to his house.I have never seen his house.I was thinking after I settle I would go and have coffee in the evening with Mia.
I was amazed.It was a fancy house with a pool.I would go for a swim tomorrow I thought to myself.

I entered and Carlos showed my my room and he left to his room with Mackenzie

My room was so beautiful and I love it soo much.i had a very big bathroom too in the room.

i had a very big bathroom too in the room

I was happy.I decided to pack my clothes and arrange everything in my wardrobe.After I was done I took a nap.

:)

I woke up and it was around 6 in the evening.
I called Mia if we could have lunch and she gladly agreed.
I was soooo happy.
I wore jeans and grabbed a big ash hoodie because it was quite cold and sneakers.I took my phone and purse and I left.

Let me write a bit of Mia's POV.

Mia's POV
It has been a very long day for me and it's been long since I last spoke to Brianna.I missed her soo much.Without her I was bored and lonely.I decided to call her when she called.I told her that my high school crush Jake proposed to me.She was so happy to and decided to have lunch while tell her about it.
I got dressed immediately.I wore a dress and grabbed my jacket,purse and phone and left.

Carlos POV
We reached New York and Brianna seems to like my house well I'm glad.I showed her room and went to my room with Mackenzie.
I had work to the do so I left the room and went to the study while Mackenzie slept.
I finished and went to search for Brianna but she was no where to be found.
"Shut where did that bitch go"I muttered and went to my room to have some sleep.I didn't care about her tho.
Why should I care??She is nothing but my unwanted wife.

Brianna's POV
"Mia!!!!"i shouted and hugged her.
"I missed you soo much"I said and we sat down.
She told me all about Jake and how he proposed.I was happy that my bestfriend found love and she is happy.We ate lunch and chitchat for a while before I left to go home.I went straight to my room took my shower and lied on me bed. I called my sister up to check on her and she was doing great.I lay on my bed and
gradually sleep took over.

I'm sorry for the late update.
Please vote,share and comment.
Thank you!😊