Chapter 8

Carlos POV
I was dressed in my wine colored tuxedo ready to get married to the girl I didn't love.To a stranger.To the girl who is going to be with me forever.
Dad,Mum and David were ready.Alan was also ready.He was my groomsman.I wasn't happy this marriage is just useless to me.We sat in the limo and sped off to the church.

Brianna's POV
The limo reached the church and I could tell Carlos and his family had already arrived.I was a bit nervous.Dad held my hand while Mia and Victoria stood behind me.
The doors of the church opened with music.
I walked down the aisle with my dad and I met a handsome Carlos who was standing there waiting for his bride.He had a smile but I could tell it was a fake smile.
We stood in front of the pastor and he preached to us about marriage.It was now time for the rings.
We exchanged rings and it was now time for the vows.
The priest said "Carlos Gustamante do you take Brianna Miles to be your lawfully wedded wife to love and be with her in sickness and in health"
"Yes I do"Carlos said and I could tell he didn't want this.
It was now my turn.Was I making the right decision." "Brianna Miles do you take Carlos Gustamante to be you lawfully wedded husband to love him in sickness and in health" I was confused
"No I mean yes yes yes I do" I    have a fake smile. My the power vested in me I pronounce you husband and wife.You may kiss the bride.
Was he going to kiss me.
He immediately smashed his lips on mine.I didn't kiss him back because I knew he loved Mackenzie.
He pulled back and held my hands tightly. "Let go of me you are hurting me Carlos"  I said and he responded with "shut up wife"
Why is he calling me that. It's clear he doesn't love me.He is still not over Mackenzie.
I was going to be his wife.The wife he doesn't like.The unwanted wife.
We sat in the car and headed to the reception room.
OMG!! I was left speechless.The room looked amazing.

We sat down and Paula and Nicholas came to me

We sat down and Paula and Nicholas came to me.They congratulated us and Paula spoke saying "Son we chose the right woman for you treat her right"she said and Carlos just nodded.He wasn't going to obey his mother.
It was time for us to dance.
We danced and everyone clapped.
I spotted Mia and my sister.I went over to them and we talked for hours.I bid them goodbye because it was time for me to go.
**

The ceremony ended and it was now time to go with Carlos to the hotel room.I hope we don't sleep on the same bed.
We entered the hotel room.
"You are sleeping on the floor"Carlos said.
"Whatttt I cannot sleep on the cold floor" I yelled.
"Don't you dare raise your voice at me woman you are sleeping on the floor and that is final.
I went to the bathroom took my shower and laid on the floor. I began to cry because I was cold.Why was he treating me like this.I wish I could go back home to my sister dad and bestfriend Mia but I can't.
I feel asleep.
I woke up hearing noises.I woke up.What I saw left me speechless.