Chapter 22

"Congratulations you are two weeks pregnant"the nurse said with the results and I looked at it surprised.

I checked my phone to see 10 missed called from Carlos and 12 text messages.

I was so confused.
We had that dinner two weeks ago which means something happened that night.

How come I don't remember.

I would have to ask Carlos about it.

I finally got home to meet a worried Carlos.

"Why did you go out without telling me" he said screaming at me.

"What happened after our dinner last two weeks" I asked

He responded "Nothing we just got drunk and went to bed"
I looked at him shocked.

"I'm two weeks pregnant Carlos"I said and he looked at me shocked.

"We are going to be parents" I said cheerfully going to hug him when he stepped back.

(Oh Carlos😹😂 like what kind of yawa is that😹😂🤣)

"I knew you were a whore"he said and I looked at him completely shocked.

"What are you saying babe"I said and he laughed.

"Who are you calling babe,like I cannot believe you have the guts to do and sleep around and come and lie to me that this my baby I never did anything with you"he said looking at me.

"I don't need whores like you,cheat pack your stupid bags and leave my house I want you no where near me" he said and at this point I knew I was crying so hard.

Where am I going.
I know I can live at my parents house but no
I am independent.
Ok I will go and rent an apartment.
I cannot believe Carlos.
It's his child.

"Please hear me our Carlos,I don't know how this happened but please the baby is yours please don't sack me ok let's do a DNA test"I said crying and the only thing he said was "leave"

😭😭Poor Brianna😭
Carlos is making a very big mistake