Chapter 14

Carlos POV
Mackenzie left three days ago for Scotland and she will be back in two months time.Damn I will miss her soo much.
So it's left with Brianna and I alone in the house.
Today is Monday and I have decided not to go to work so I took my bath and went downstairs to see Brianna in a booty shorts and hoodie making breakfast"Damn she looked sexy" I muttered.
Well I went and sat on the dinning table.She served breakfast and we ate in total silence.I decided to make a conversation with her.
"Hey"I said smiling at her.For real she is her pretty.I have never seen anyone as beautiful as her.But I'm now recognizing it.
"Hello"she said with a shy smile.
I never thought it would be this awkward talking to your wife.
We spoke more and decided to watch a movie together.
She picked her favorite movie and we watched.I kept on starting at her beautiful eyes.Damn what is wrong with me.

:)

It was in the afternoon and I asked the maids to prepare us some lunch.
Brianna sat in the couch looking at her phone while I sat opposite her.Her phone began to ring and she picked up.
She shouted "what" with a bit of excitement in her voice.
The call ended and I looked at her with a confused look.
"My bestfriend and sister are coming over now" she said with so much excitement in her voice.Well I was a bit sad because I wanted to send time alone with her.I have been rude to her and I'm starting to feel bad for hurting her.

Brianna's POV
Mackenzie went on a business trip to Scotland.She will be back in three months time.
Well I guess it will be Carlos and I with the maids living in the house.I know Carlos hates me.Well I hope he sees me in a different way.
I took my bath and wore a booty short with hoodie and went downstairs to make breakfast.Just when I was about to finish breakfast then Carlos came down.He sat in the dining table and I set the table.He tried to make a conversation with me and I was happy because he wasn't being a jerk.
After breakfast we decided to watch a movie and once in a while I caught him starring at me but well...
It god boring so I took my phone and started texting my sister when she called telling me she will be at my house a few minutes with Mia.I told Carlos but he didn't look happy.
Well he doesn't give a fuck because he doesn't care for me.
I heard the doorbell and I knew they had arrived.I was soo happy since our honeymoon I have seen them just once and I miss them.I will resume work next week so I will be seeing them often I guess.
I served them snacks and we went to my room.
"Brianna you have grown thin do you eat"Mia asked and I laughed
"yes bestfriend" I said laughing.
We watched movies and I had a small chat with my sister while Mia was on the phone with her boyfriend.It was late so my sister and bestfriend decided to go home.I saw them off and went to my bedroom but before I got to my bedroom all the lights in the house went off.
Shit!!!
"What the fuck is going on here"I said to myself.I went to Carlos room and he was no where to be found.I was so scared so I lay on his bed waiting for him to come but I fell asleep.