q&a #26

God im having so much anxiety

Someone pm please

Q: least favorite thing
A: mice.

Q: what do you want to do in 2015
A: talk about people behind their backs less.

Q; who are your favorites?
A: Our2ndGeneration phsycopath1124 OmfggCatthew whoaaitshemmings mybaecalumhood AubreeAnya Coolgirl8404 Harry_girl132 Peytonc17 fluffypanda7496 KayleeHubbs sweethrt2003 JustBrittanyB_Readin Niall_horan_twerk no one means more to be then the hand full of people who take the time to comment and vote on everything yall the real MVPs and some of you are great friends (the ones I talk to) and I love everyone of you.

Q: what makes you mad
A: that someone is trying their hardest to be me and stealing all my beauty and fashion Ideas I mean I have people who ask me for advise and stuff but when someone steals something that I want to do thats what drives me absolutely nuts! Be you and stop being me. (Ik I mention this a lot but it fucking pisses me off)

Q: whats something you regret?
A: dance. I have two personalities, Courtney and Couis. Everyone only knows one side of me the people who know both are my friends and family. I do believe I have split personality disorder because I had a twin that died in the womb. Now Couis loves to write as oppose to Courtney who loves to dance. But dance has turned into living hell and my mom wont let me quit. So joining it is something I regret.

Guys im so scared im stopping Q&A here im like shaking. Enjoy the Calum and Ashton edit I made and follow @nialls.thrusting on instagram plz.

xCouis