Ashton Irwin Fanfic Idea

Cosette ( pronounced: co-set)

"Where were you the night Quinlynn Feild was murdered?" The detective asked me. "I was with her boyfriend, Ashton." Cosette said. "And what exactly were you and Mr.Irwin doing and where were the two of you?"

"We were just having a few drinks at his house." Cosette looked down at her hands. It wasn't a total lie they did have a few drinks at Ashton's place, Cosette just left out the part where they slept together. Sleeping with her best friends boyfriend wasn't the ideal plan for the night. It just happened.

"That's all that happened Miss. Mason?"
Cosette took in a sharp breath before nodding.

He wrote down a few things before showing me out.

"Ashton Irwin." The man called. Cosette looked at Ashton in the eye as he got up out of his seat and walked to the room.
~
"Would you like to tell us where you were the night your girlfriend Quinnlynn Feild was murdered?"
Ashton bit down on my bottom lip.

"I was at my house with Cosette Mason."
"And what were you and Miss. Mason doing that night?" He asked. "Having drinks and making out." Ashton answered. His story somewhat similar to Cosette's.

"And where did Quinlynn tell you she'd be?" He asked. Ashton sighed.

"Why don't you asked Calum Hood, the guy she cheated on me with, where she was the night she was murdered and why he left her body stuffed in a trash bag and made it look like I did it. Ask him why he stabbed the love of my life 10 times. The only question you need to ask me is why in the hell I fooled around with her best friend." Ashton got up and walked out of the room.

He was face to face with Cosette." "How'd it go?" She asked. "Don't talk to me." He replied. "What'd I do?"

"You piss me off! You knew Calum killed Quinnlynn yet you won't face the truth that your boyfriend is a killer! He killed your best friend right after cheating on you with her!" Ashton yelled.

Cosette glared at him.

"You know what I was doing while Quinlynn and Calum were fucking each other?" She asked him. Ashton looked down at his shoes avoiding Cosette's glares.

"I was letting you do the same to me."

And with that Cosette left Ashton standing there with tears in his eyes.

Leave feed back
XCouis