Miserable At Best (Part. 4)

I woke up the next morning with her laying next me. A sight I'd never thought I'd see again.

"I've got to go soon." She whispered with eyes still closed. I moved a strand of hair out of her face. "No you don't." I whispered back to her. "As much as I love the warmth of your bed and hiding away with you there's a real world out there. Id rather stay here forever with you but we both know that can't happen." she told me.

She got up, the sunlight shining on her bare body. She was so breath taking.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" She spoke. I nod getting up as well. I felt he eyes on me as I searched my drawers. I found a white cut off tank and walked over to her. Her eyes still watching me.

I got close to her so close our noses were touching.
"Like what you see?" I asked. "Shut up." She whispered before pressing a soft kiss to my rough lips.

She put her undergarments on and her shorts. Finally she slipped on the shirt I have her and tucked it in her shorts.

She got her things together and was about to leave. Her phone rang suddenly and she just clicked whoever it was off.

"Who was that?" I asked. "Liam... I'm meeting up with him today, we have plans."

My face dropped.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me! Esme, we just spent an amazing night of love together and you're going to go hangout with him?" I asked. "I really like him Louis.."

"But you love me Esme." I whispered. "Do I? I can't keep you a secret I can't get back into this again. I can't have you cheat on me all over again." she told me. I didn't know what to say.

She grabbed her purse and once again walked out of my life.

I was going to get the love of my life to love me again. And once I do everyone will know about that love and how much it means to me.

**

a/n: please tell me if I should continue this or just stop writing it cause idk

xCouis