Q&A (:

Hey guys so I haven't updated this book in what feels like forever. I've kind of vanished from wattpad as a lot of people have. But I thought I'd do a Q&A because I've gotten a lot of questions since my last Q&A almost a year ago. I know this will probably get no reads or votes but I hope you enjoy this.

Q: what is your sexuality?
A: I am bisexual. I know in many Q&As I have said other wise but I am bi. I feel like I can fall In love with any gender as long as I like them as a person and they are my type.

Q: have you even had a bad relationship? I need advise on how to get out of toxic relationships.
A: pretty much all of my relationships have been toxic lol. The best way I would say is to just break up with them. They don't deserve your time. Take it from someone who's been cheated on, lied too, and fucked over by many past relationships. No matter how much you love them it just isn't worth it.

Q: who is your favorite let's face it character?
A: Flawsy and Rushing. Flawsy is very much a reflection of the person that I want myself to be. (Not the whole pregnant thing at 16 thing.) she is strong and doesn't let anything bring her down. She is independent and can do thing on her own. I like Rushing cause he is super fucking sexy in my head and I love his background story and how he deals with his depression and the loss of Cherry.

Q: will there every be another to ashes/ chasing birds book?
A: my writing right now is kind of on the back burner. So a new book is very unlikely. Way back when I finished chasing birds I thought of writing a book called drowning which would be about the ghost of ashes and her take on Carsa and Joeys relationship but I never got around to writing it.

Q: who is your favorite actor/actress
A: ZAC EFRON AND CHLOE GRACE ARE THE SHIT

Q: are you still obsessed with 5sos and 1D?
A: always

Ask more questions I have more answers ((((;

xCouis