Q&alright here goes nothing

Someone hire Michael to come cuddle with me and listen to mayday parade and good Charlotte.

Q: favorite book on wattpad?
A: THIS IS SO HARD HAHSJDJD. Okay so I love this Michael fanfic stumble but my all time favorite thing I've ever read on wattpad is the toddler series I've said this many of times but I love it so much I've read it 11 times. its basically one direction preferences where you have like kids with them there's the baby series, pregnancy series, and the wedding series but I like the toddler series. There is a 5sos version of it too but it can't compare to the one direction one its so good and warms my heart I suggest it.

Q: what are your summer plans
A: warped tour where I'll finally see my baes Nevershoutnever and Pierce the Veil live. also see As It Is, Pvris, Memphis Mayfire, Escapethefate, Hands Like Houses, Alive Like Me, Icon for Hire and so many more like plz save me because I'm about to die. (and hopefully meet Damon Fizzy because HazandNiallsCupcake is takin me and she really wants to meet him) That's like what I'm looking forward to the most all summer. I'm looking forward to hanging out with my neighbor (we have this thing.) and hanging out with my friend boyfriend thingy idk anymore if that'll happen. And probably work on my driving! I just want summer here.

Q: best quote you've heard?
A: okay so this is like multiple quotes that all happened at the same time and mean a lot to me
"Quit being a dick and stop humping Luke!" -Ashton to Calum
"*humps luke*" -Calum
"*tried to make deep speech.*" -Michael
"QUIT BEING A DICK AND GET INVOLVED IN THE TWIT CAM!" *hits calum*"-Ashton
"Are you spanking me? Spank me again!" -Calum
*whines* -Luke
-two years into the future-
"Look guys I found wet wipes" -Ashton
"Oooo wet wipes so interesting." -Michael
"Hi I'm Ashton and I found wet wipes now I think I'm cool." -Calum
"Quit being dicks! *throws wet wipes at Calum*" -Ashton
*whines* -Luke
This is why 5sos is my whole being.

Q: tell us a story of something that happened in your life.
A: one time (aka an hour ago)
I was like "I do what I want I'm punk rock." And my mom was like "I'll show you punk rock" And I was like "no mom you're suppose to say "no you're not.." And my mom was like "what." And I was like "then you were suppose to say just because I'm wearing eyeliner doesn't make me punk rock." and she said I needed to stop listening to goth Australians and I was like "AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!" And ran off.

Q: who do you miss?
A: I'd tell you but it hurts to miss them.

Ask more questions I have more answers
All the love. C.