Q&A #23

Merry Christmas bitches

Q; what'd you get for Christmas/what do you want
A:okay so from my mom I got a lot of sweaters and black jeans and a black beanie. I got FOUR AND LIVESOS AND THE 5SOS ALBUM AND I LIKE CRIED BECAUSE AJSKDK. And then my dad gave me money to shop online so im getting a 'Dibs on the Guitarist' shirt, one black jumper with Harrys tattoos but his tats are white and the jumper is black its so cool I put a pic above, and also I might get an 'lol ur not Keegan Allen' jumper and then I got morgan an xmas/birthday gift. Speaking of Morgan my lovely bestfriend got me a hoodie that says 'Tomlinson 91' on the back (at least I think thats what she got.) And something else with bae Louis on it. My sister got me a 1D shirt and my aunt got me make up and fluffy pink house boots ^.^ I basically got everything I wanted.

Q: weirdest dream you've ever had
A: omfg okay so the other night I had a dream that I was daiting my current friends with benefits and anyways while I was daiting him I was Michaels friends with benifits but he didn't know. So I went over to his house with Hickeys that Michael left all over my neck and he Like faught Michael and Michael beat the shit out of him holy fuck it was hot af. I just realised I have a lot of dreams about my current friends with benefits fighting 1D/5sos members like no joke wtf is wrong with me.

Q: Favorite song?
A: rn its sex by the 1975 I love the 1975

Q: goals?
A: Meet Ashton, Marry Louis, Fuck Michael, Kiss Harry. Wow such a whore right here

Q: ever watched porn
A: ONCE MY SISTER, HER BOYFRIENDS SISTER, AND MY COUSIN THOUGHT IT WAS AN AMAZING IDEA TOO AND THIS IS THE DAY I LOST MY INNOCENCE OMFG

Q: what would you do if 5SOS went to your school?
A: if you mean went there as like a student and they werent famous then honestly I think they'd flirt with me cause almost every mutha fucking male in that place stares at my ass and has stared at me like a fucking freak and ive heard so mamy damn pick up lines from these horrendous high school boys. If your not in high school and you're in middle school on your way to high school let me tell you one thing, high school boys only care about football, basketball, baseball, and how they're going to get into your pants. This is why you stick to loving bands and YouTubers my friends. But if 5sos went to my school id get with Mikey cause 10th grade Michael was cute af your argument is invalid.

Q: how do you feel about Louis being 23
A; stfu

Here are some questions for you
Who is my favorite 1D & 5sos mems?
Do you watch Degrassi? If you do whos your fav character (mine are Drew and Eli)
Whos your favorite YouTuber?
Whatd you get for xmas?

Ask more questions I have more answers

xCouis