Chapter 26

I hold the note in my hands. I can't look away from it. "yes." I whisper to myself, answering to his offer. I sit there by the little tree on my knees. I want to kiss him, and tell him yes.

Then, I hear a soft knock at the door. A bit of light shines in from the door, and Harry slips inside. He comes to me, and I stand up.

"Yes Harry I'll go with you." I say, taking his hands, standing on tiptoe, and kissing him, feeling the magic of the moment.

I separate. "i'll be home, for Christmas, you can count on this." I sing softly.

I awoke the next morning, feeling happier than ever. Christmas with Hary. I jump out of bed, my long hair once again wavy, I skipped out into the kitchen, and found Louis there, also looking pretty happy.

"Hey Lou!" I say to him. "I hear you're coming to the winter dance?"

"Yeah, with Deana, she's really happy. Are you and Harry going? I mean, the public doesn't-"

"I haven't figured that out yet. I'm just happy to be going really. I never thought I'd actually go." I say to him.

"Oh. Did Harry ask you about-"

"Christmas?" I finish for him.

"yeah, what did you say?"

I just smile in response. "I can't wait for Christmas."

I made myself breakfast while singing "White Christmas" and ate my yogurt with a fork. Cos I don't want to scare Liam. I was in the best mood. Everyone had gotten dressed. (My outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64180885 ) The others came out at various times, and we sat around joking and laughing. Niall pulled out his laptop to go on twitter.

"Hey Ailee? You might want to see this." He says. I was nervous. What was it? He sounded really concerned, and his facial expression serious. I got up from the chair at the breakfast bar, and walk over and stood next to him, shaking a little.

I break down. I can't function. I couldn't even cry. Harry pulls out a chair for me and he and Liam help me up onto it. I shook furiously. I couldn't speak.

"Ailee, are you okay? Ailee?" Liam asks, concerned, looking right into my shocked grey eyes.

"Ailee. It's okay, it happens to all of us."

"No." I manage to get the word out of my mouth. They hadn't seen the computer screen, had they?

Niall pulls Liam over to the screen and shows him the various tweets toward me and Harry. He face turns extremely worrisome, and he tries to get Harry to come see, but he won't leave my side. Louis and Zayn look at the screen, becoming equally worried.

Harry sees their concern and pulls Louis over, and instructs him using only facial expressions to not leave me, as he goes and looks at the screen. Louis comes over and wraps his arms around me in a comforting hug, not like it did anything for me. Harry looks to me and has a frown on his face. He looks mad, so mad he's about to cry.

Tears roll down my cheeks. I begin to breath, but get choked up, so it sounds like I'm hyperventilating or something. Louis lets go of me, and Harry takes his place, hugging me, like he's afraid I'm going to fall if he let's go. I begin full out bawling, and cling to him.

This is what the one tweet amongst the many other angry violent ones said.

"@francescasings You better lock your doors tonight. Harry is mine. You will never deserve him. You are just using him. You better watch your back. I'll be watching you. Have no doubt. One wrong move, and you won't see daylight. @Harry_Styles I'm coming for you."

I felt endangered. Wherever I went, I'd have to be watching. This was real, I was sure. The frightening, threatening messages, greatly outnumbered the few supportive ones.

"Harry. I'm scared." I shakily whispered into his ear.

"It's... going to be okay..." He says, but his words aren't confident. Which makes me cry harder. My phone rings, and Harry let's go, so I can answer it. Deana and Christine want me to join a call between the three of us.

"Aileen! Aileen, are you okay?" Christine asks me urgently.

"We saw them, all of them."

"Guys, I'm okay, but I'm scared." I get out, in between gasps for air, because I'm trying to keep myself from crying.

"It's going to be okay, I'm sure they'll have security look after you 24/7." Deana says, trying to be reassurant.

But I know they can't protect me all the time.

They keep trying to reassure me I'll be okay. But I know I won't.

When we end the call eventually, and Liam and Niall dial up Simon's number. They explain the situation. "She's scared to death right now." Niall tells him.

He arranges to have security all outside the house.

I don't believe it's going to protect me though.

Harry picks me up bridal style, and carries me to the sofa. He sits down, cradling me in his arms.

"I know they can't protect me all the time." I whisper in his ear.

"But I can." He whispers back, his green eyes teary.

I don't say anything.

I know I'm in danger, and putting them in danger as well.

Kill me now. I'm just dangerous.

Authors note:

Hey! Abbie here. So, like I said in the last chapter, you must check out my friend Christine's stories! Her story Stalked is absolutely amazing. I love it so much. Go read it now! Vote and comment on her stories and I might just vote on some of your stories!

Love ya my little clovers!

~Abbie