Chapter 9

I didn't want to wake up anyone, and knowing me, I would. I slipped out of the room, shutting the door behind me. I looked up and saw Liam in the kitchen. "morning." I said.

"Good morning love. Sleep well?" He asked politely.

"Yup." Then I thought for a moment. If he was awake before me, he must've seen Harry and I. Oh god.

"Don't be surprised with how crazy the guys can be, I think they may have been holding themselves back yesterday." Liam said with a smile, and a little laugh.

"Oh gosh. I can't wait." I said with fake appal. He was quiet for a minute, and he put toast in the toaster, one of those fun ones that make the toast pop up.

On the ding, Liam picked up the toast, "Hot!" He yelled and dropped it, shaking his hand violently. I went over and picked up the toast on the ground. It was burnt. I looked at the toaster settings.

"You set it on extra high smarty!" I yelled at him, laughing, and throwing the toast in the garbage.

He had to laugh. "If I was a girl, I'd be a blonde, like you." He said sticking his tongue out at me.

"for your information, Mr.Payne, I'm a brunette with a lot of natural blonde highlights." I said, sticking my tongue out right back at him.

"same thing." he said, running his fingers under cool water. I walked over to the toaster and set it on low before someone else did that.

"So, did one of the boys tell you about the party?"

"um, yeah, Niall asked if I wanted to come. Is there dancing?" I asked, I know, it sounded random, but I'd never danced, like, with someone before.

"Yeah, why?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"It's just I've never danced with anyone before." I said, exhaling sadly.

"Here," Liam said taking my hand, and pulling me close to him. I felt so akward. I'm just an akward turtle ya know? He put his hands on my waist, and I put mine on a shoulders like I saw in a movie once. He got his phone out and put one of the headphones in my ear and the other in his. "its like little steps together. All you have to do is let your partner lead." I stepped back and forth, with occasional dips and spins for the duration of the song.

I felt Liam was like a big brother. He was there for me to talk to, and to teach me, and to protect me, in a big brotherish way. Christine and Deana were really just my best friends, I wouldn't say they were like my sisters... He was like my first sibling. I sat on the sofa, and Liam again attempted to make toast.