Chapter 8

I looked down to Christine and Deana. I mouthed the words, call your mom, but she was already doing it. After about a minute, she nodded to me jumping up and down with Christine."Okay everyone! I'll go!" And the crowd cheered. Harry ruffled my hair and I smoothed it back. His eyes on me. I skipped back over to the piano, now back in its original position.

I played the rest of the concert. It was so amazing. I loved this world of music. At the end, after everyone had left, I was on the stage with the boys, giving them all hugs and thanking them. "It was Harry's idea." Louis said smirking. Harry blushed.

"Just one thing though, can Deana and Christine come?" They looked at each other shrugging.

"Sure, why not?" Liam said. "Don't worry about school, we have tutors."

I had to stop at home to gather my things and say good bye to my "parents". As I stepped onto the tour bus, Harry took me by the waist and picked me up, lifting up near the ceiling, before placing me down. "What was that?!" I yelled, shoving him, laughing.

"What? You don't weigh anything!" Harry said, his hands up in defense.

Christine and Deana came aboard the bus, and Liam showed them around. We all shared one large room in the tour bus with 7 beds. Niall, Louis, Harry, Liam, Zayn, and I each got our own. Deana and Christine shared.

That first night, we were all in the bedroom, in our pajamas. I was just in a tank top and sweatpants. I had my song book with me. I looked around for inspiration. Niall came over and sat on the end of the bed. Harry joined him.

"Just trying to write. I have writers block right now. I have some notes, just not the words." I explained to them. Niall jumped up and ran out of the room. "Where's he going?" I asked Harry, amused.

"Who knows," he said shrugging his shoulders.

Niall came back carrying a electric keyboard, and his guitar. "Here, use this," he said, placing the keyboard in front of me. I put it on my lap. Niall strummed his guitar.

"What do I do?!" Harry asked feeling left out, in a humorous way.

"Can you write it down?" I asked him handing him the notebook and pencil.

"Sure," he said, gripping the pencil.

I played a chord. "So, here's what I have." I played the first verse part and chorus part. "Now, I just don't know what to write."

Niall plucked at his guitar thoughtfully. He matched the tune. "Do you have an idea of what you want it to be about?"

I bit the pencil I had in my hand. "I don't know. Any ideas Harry?"

He stared at nothing for a moment, then brought himself back into the conversation. "What about, a guy, who this girl keeps hinting to him that she loves him, but she doesn't know if he loves her back." He said thoughtfully.

"I like that." I said. I played out the first part of the song. "What about something like,'I keep on chasing, chasing, chasing after you, dropping hints, left and right, I have no clue what your goin through."

"Yeah," Niall said. "I like that." He strummed it out on his guitar and I played the chords on the piano. I sang that first part again. Harry scrawled in the paper. I glanced over.

"Nice handwriting." He did have pretty nice handwriting.

"Can I look at your other songs in here?" He asked

"Sure." I said.

He ran his fingers over the words I wrote. "These are all beautiful." He said under his breath.

"Quieter Harry, she's right here." Niall said in a loud whisper.

I giggled. Harry hit Niall on the back. "Shut up Niall." He said.

"Hey so we are having a party for the band this week. Do you want to come?" Niall asked.

"Sure! I'm part of the band now right?" I said smiling.

Harry sat on the floor at the foot of my bed. Niall went back to his bed. I lay on stomach and put my head at the foot of the bed. I chatted with Harry in a whisper about everything. From music, to our lives back home. I fell asleep there. I awoke to see him still on the floor, his hand holding mine. I pulled it away. I just met him!