Chapter 20

I pulled on some really tight Aeropostale Jeans, and a purple cami and a grey knit sweater. It was cold. I slid my feet into my moccasins. I just brushed out my hair, and put mascara and lip gloss on. Eh, good enough, I thought. I walked out of the bathroom. Harry jumps out from behind a corner and grabs me, lifting me over his shoulder. "HARRY. FREAKIN. STYLES. PUT ME DOWN!" I yell really loudly and hit his back with my fists. He just laughs. Okay, it's not like I was really strong, I mean, I worked out, but it wasn't like, lifting weights and stuff. So yeah, I was a little bit of a weakling. But whatever.

Harry put me back on the ground "okay! Okay! Fine! I just wanted to tell you we should be getting to New York tonight."

"Harry. Use your words next time!" I say pulling one of his springy curls.

"Sure thing. Oh, so it looks like its going to snow when we get there."

"Ugh. It's already too cold." I say. I turn on my tip toes and head into the back room. I had to finish that song. But I couldn't. Because.... Because it was about me. In a way, that was foreign to me. I decided to do a twitcam. I had a constantly growing number of viewers. "Hi everyone! Aileen/Francesca here! Everyone tweet #franstwitcam and get it trending!"

I scrolled through the questions on the tweets that were coming in. "Um, yes, I am on the tour bus. We are going to be in New York tonight, so ya. I am, actually, working on a new song. Harry and I are collaborating."

Harry walks in. "hey, what're ya doin?"

"Just a twitcam with the fans."

He jumps onto the couch next to me."hello fans!" He says waving his hand right in front of the camera. "we're going to be NYC tonight, and on the today show tomorrow." I glance over at him. I didn't know we were preforming!

"Yup, who's buying Take Me Home? I am! Staying up til twelve tonight for the realease." I said cheerily.

"We're gonna stay up all night- sorry I just had to." I had started singing.

Everyone began to tweet, "You guys want me to sing a bit of the song? I don't think that's a good idea. I don't even have half the lyrics. Sorry guys."

"I know, at 12:00 tonight, we can have a song party thing." Harry said, excitedly, well, as excitedly as quiet Harry's voice can be.

"Perfect. Make sure you preorder Take Me Home guys!" I said, and was about to end it, but Harry stopped me.

"Wait, look at this person, @francescasfangirl," I blushed when Harry read that,"says, you should sing a song tomorrow, and you should have a song on the boy's extra special album! Ailee, or Francesca, whatever, this is perfect! I'm going to call management right now!" He said jumping up from the couch.

"HARRY!" I say, in a whining voice, "No you don't have to, oh, yup, he's gone." I shrug. "well, see you guys at 12 I guess!" I say, ending the twitcam.

I put my laptop on the table and run after Harry, who was already on his phone, looking really pleased.

He hangs up. "You're going to be on the cd!" He says grinning ear to ear, his dimples so defined.

I'm speechless. I run up to him and tackle him in a hug. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!"

I was going to be on a cd. Wow.