Chapter 11

Everyone eventually got dressed. It was around 11:00am when we did. I just had jeans and a T shirt I had gotten at a school sports event. It was a little big, so I tied it with a hair tie on the side. I tied on my faded blue converse, and put my hair in a ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom where I had changed. Christine and Deana occupied the other 2 bathrooms as they changed. I sat down on the couch and looked out the window.

Just then, the door to the boys' room opened and shut. I turned around quickly. There stood Harry with no shirt. "Oh, shoot. Sorry Aileen, I thought you were still changing. um..."

"No, no, it's um, fine I guess. I'll just look away. Remind me again why I'm not on the bus with the rest of the band that wears clothing?"

He laughed."There was no room. Get used to it. There's 5 guys on this bus."

"yes, most of which don't like pants. Especially you Harry." Niall walked out and said this. He had a shirt in his hand and he threw it at Harry. "here's your shirt, try and wear it, don't scar the girls for life." He said slapping Harry on the back and walking toward the fridge.

"Niall if there was nothing in there earlier, theres not going to be anything in there now." Liam said as he shut the door behind him."Where's Christine?"

"Oh do you fancy Christine Liam?" Harry making a heart with his hands.

"what? Is there anything wrong with wanting to know where a person is?"

Zayn walked out,"Vas Happenin'?" I laughed, I'd always wanted to hear him say that.

"Well, Liam is denying that he fancies Christine." Harry stated.

"I'm not denying anything!" Liam yells throwing his hands up in the air.

"So you dooo like her?"

"Maybe I do!" He said, a little quieter

"I'm 90% positive she likes you back Liam." I piped in.

Louis walks in "Are we here yet?!"

"Yes, Lou, we're here." Niall says sarcastically.

"Really?"

"Obviously. And I'm here."

"oh haha Nialler. You're just so funny." Louis said with a bit of sass.

I laughed. "We'll be there in about ten minutes Lou" said Liam laughing as well.

"Okay. Oh and where's Deana?" I exchanged glances with Harry, Niall and Zayn.

"These boys are in love!" I said throwing my hands up in the air.

"WHAT! AILEE ALL I SAID WAS-"

"SHHHHH! I know you like her, you can't hide it, neither can you Liam." I said standing up and pinching Lou's cheek.

"Don't touch me!" He said, his hands karate chopping the air.

I laughed, doing a back walk over and then spinning on my tiptoes. "ah love, for me it's only a thing in songs and stories." The boys looked at me.

"I can't believe you've never had a boyfriend." Zayn said, his mouth gaping open.

"Yeah, I thought I said that." I said shrugging. "And shut your mouth, you look weird."

"Hazza, maybe you should ask her out." Lou said.

Harry blushed and looked away. Since he couldn't see I went over and hit Louis in the back of the head. "what?!"