Chapter 3

That next morning I woke up early, and ate a hearty breakfast of fried eggs, toast, and a glass of orange juice. I showered, and took time to blow dry my hair, and put my sea salt spray in it to make it wavy. I took a piece in the front and braided it back, holding it in place with a bobby pin. I put on the outfit I bought, and zipped up the boots. I applied mascara and lip gloss, and looked in the mirror. "Perfect." I said to myself.

At 1, Christine and Deana were at the front door of my house, continuously ringing the doorbell. I opened up the door, "Do you really have to do that every time you come over Deana?"

"Yup!" Deana said grinning.

"I only ring it once." Christine said.

"Yeah Deana, try being more like Christine!" I said, we laughed.

We sat around making sure we were totally ready. We had our phones charged, our makeup on perfectly, and not a strand of hair out of place.

At 2, I heard a knock at the door. I got up and rushed over, Deana and Christine followed at my heels, making me nearly trip and fall. I peered through the glass to see who it was. There was a man. I opened the door. "Hi, are you here to bring us to the concert?"

He looked at me, "Of course! You and your friends just get in."

Deana, Christine, and I all jumped into the limo (Deana I swear literally did jump) and looked around. I put my purse next to my and looked up. I gasped. "Oh my gosh."

Christine was so fangirling, her voice all high pitched. Deana literally bounced in her seat. "No way!" She squealed.

My grey eyes now must have appeared big and excited. "I didn't know this was part of it!" I said.

"It wasn't. We asked if we could come." said Harry. Harry. Harry Styles. In person. Outside I was calm, inside, fangirling like crazy. It didn't seem real. I discreetly pinched my arm. Was it a dream? Nope. 101% real. "So your Aileen? You're prettier than I imagined." he said. I blushed.

"Harry you're such a flirt!" Louis said. The boys laughed and Harry blushed, and looked away.I looked out the window contently. I saw the auburn and gold colored trees flash by as we drove along the high way. Deana instantly engaged in conversation with Louis, Christine I saw occasionally kick her tryingto stop her from saying something totally weird, and Liam would laugh. Louis and Deana were both filled with energy, Liam and Christine (trying) to keep them under control. Zayn and Niall began talking, occasionally hearing Deana or Louis say something hilariously random and laughed out loud.

I mostly observed and laughed. Then once when they were all fully engaged in a loud conversation, Harry began to talk to me in his quiet, accented voice. "So, Aileen, are you excited for the concert?"

"Yeah! Very." I said. He stared straight into my eyes. "um..."

"I'm sorry, just your eyes are a lovely grey. Quite beautiful. I'm sorry, that must sound so strange." He said blushing and looked down.

"No, it's okay, really. People do it all the time. Then they start to like stretch out my face to examine my freckles." I said smiling, which made him laugh.

"So, what are you interested in Aileen? What do you like to do?"

Oh gosh. I was at a loss for words. "Well... I do like to play the piano. I also like writing."

"The piano? Really? It's a lovely thing. How long have you played?" He asked inquisitiveley.

"Since about 1st grade I think. I stopped lessons in 5th grade but I play all the time." I said thoughtfully.

"So you write?" He asked, his eyes once again gazing at mine.

"Yes, stories, song lyrics. Stories are my way of unlocking the world I wish I lived in. And my songs, mostly just about things I notice, in school, in my own life, things my friends tell me about. Love songs, songs about the drama of life, my own life." My voice trailed away.

"I'd love to hear them sometime. Do you have any stories with you?" He asked.

My stories were private, and the ones that I put up on my blog were written under my pseudonym, Francesca Baker. And the music videos never had my face in them, also posted as Francesca Baker. "Um, not really, they're usually private. Or I write with a fake name, so no one knows its me, like the kids from school and things. I can pull up a music video though if you'd like."

"That'd be wonderful." I pulled out my phone and logged into my YouTube. I tapped on my most recent song that I had written and made a video of.

Most of the time the camera filmed the back of me, the piano keys, my hands, or my feet on the pedals. Christine helped me make them. The song began and my voice began to sing in the video. I gave my phone to Harry to watch.

All you have to do is say it,

You act like your innocent, have no clue what you're doin'

But there's another side of you

Another side that only I have seen

You just keep it hidin, like you are just waitin

For anooother victiiiiim.

When the song ended, he stared. "wow. You wrote that?"

"yeah. It's what happened once, between me and a friend. She was so two faced. She acted sweet and innocent but then when no one was there to notice, she was extremely cruel."

"It's a beautiful song. The piano parts are amazing. Your voice is so low and flowing at the being and then powerful and higher in the chorus. You really have talent."

"No, it's nothing really." I said blushing. "Just what I do in my free time."

The limo pulled into the back of the arena and we quickly got out before paps came.