Chapter 2

The next morning I shook Deana and Christine awake. "Guys wake up!" I was already eating breakfast and showered with my teeth brushed and fully dressed when they walked out.

"Jeez, Aileen it's 8:30" Christine said.

"I was up at 6," I responded.

"Whaaaa- What time do you wake up on school days?" Deana said with her mouth gaping in astonishment.

"4:45 exactly." I said simply.

It took them nearly an hour to get ready until we left the house. With my sweater and converse I strode out the door. I got into the passenger seat. Christine drove, since she was the oldest, age 19. She had curly brown hair, and was short. Deana in the back seat, was 17, with straight brown/black hair, short as well. I was kind of awkward among the two, about 5 inches taller than Deana, being 5-9" and I had long light brown/blonde hair, blue grey eyes, as apposed to their brown, and was a slender person, very stick figure-y. They were too, but I was tall and lanky.

We arrived at the mall, going into dELiA*s and Aeröpostale, and Abercrombie. And my personal favorite, Urban Outfitters. I picked the cutest top, a Caribbean blue tank top with a lace backed sweater, and grey skinny jeans, and brown above the knee boots. I walked out of the mall wearing a smile. The girls next to me, I pulled my North Face jacket tighter around me. I ducked and sat in the car, and Christine turned on the engine. It roared to life.

"I still can't believe it!" I exclaimed. Tomorrow was the day! My phone rang. I picked it up. "Hello?" I said.

"Hi, this is Harry, from One Direction. Are you the winner of our contest?"

"Yes! My names Aileen. Oh my gosh, it's so amazing to actually speak to you!"

He chuckled,"Aileen, I like that name. It's beautiful. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you, a limo will come pick you up around 2pm tomorrow. Is that alright?"

"Yes! That's great! I'll see you then!"

"Alright! Good bye Aileen!" But before he hung up I heard him say, "I love that name."