Chapter 16

So, Harry, Zayn, Louis and Niall set it up. They start telling people the tag all their tweets #twitcamwithfran and telling them that Francesca Baker was going to join them, and to watch her new video on youtube. Eventually, they call me over.

"everyone, meet Francesca, who's real name is Aileen." Niall says pulling me closer to the camera.

"Hi everyone. I'm Francesca/Aileen. You can tell if you've seen my most recent video. I know, it's the first time I've shown my face." I say while Niall and Zayn make funny faces behind my back. "Cut it out boys, I can see you." Everyone tweets lolz.

"Ask some questions guys. Liam is going to join us pretty soon." Zayn says.

"Oh, and my camera person and backup singer, Christine @christi_xoxo and Deana @deanabean_luv." I add, stating their twitters. "so, I know a lot of you insisted that when I was at the 1D concert in Idaho, that I was impersonating Francesca, and sent really nasty tweets to my account as Aileen. Trust me, that was really me. And, yes, I am really playing piano for them on tour."

Harry puts his arm around me and says,"and we are so lucky we have such a talented pianist with us on tour."

Then the tweets come in. "Is it true you're dating?" I say out loud in shock. Then people are like, yeah, Hancesca foreverz! And, no, it should be Ailarry.

"Guys! Chill! If we are dating, no one told me! I just met him like, 3 days ago."

I hear Niall and Louis laughing in the background.

Then Deana runs in, and jumps onto the couch. "Hey boys!" She says hanging upside down. "What're we doing?"

"We're doing a twitcam Deana. You just did whatever that was in front of many directioners around the world."

"Cool! Hi people!" She says waving way too close to the camera. She sits with Louis and starts playing with his hair. Then Christine and Liam come down, holding hands. Everyone is totally excited over their discovery of Christiam. What's with the names?! I think to myself. People ask if Louis and Deana are together, but I don't acknowledge those.

"So, lets get some questions. Preferably not related to our love lifes." I say, rolling my eyes as the Hancesca shippers ask questions. "Okay, I like this one. They want to know what is the most food Niall has eaten in one day. I can answer this. He eats the most food everyday." He nods.

"It's true. I'm a hungry person." He says. "Speaking of which..."

"Okay, what about for Hazza?"

He takes the laptop. Everyone tweets to ask me out on a date. "Guys, leave Harry and I alone! How do you know who I should date! And let Harry be the one who decides if he wants to go out with some one!

"Finally, a good tweet. Zayn, how long do you spend on your hair?"

"Um, I don't know. No comment."

I laugh. "A long time."

"A very long time!" Liam pipes in.

"Okay, next question, Francesca/Aileen, how come you are so hot?" Harry reads.

" Um, I don't know, genetics?"

Niall started cracking up.

"My turn to pick one!" Niall pipes in. "One for Ailee everyone!" He scans the page. "Here's one, Francesca, how many boyfriends have you had?"

"1500000. No I've had zero." I say sarcastically.

"Okay, next question. Oh! Aileen, where do you buy pants?"

"PantsRUs. Where else?" I say, also quite sarcastically.

"Ok, a serious one now. Um, here's a good one. What did you say when you found all those tweets about the supposed imposter?"

Harry and I fall over laughing. Between laughs, I manage to get out,"Haz and I were in the bedroom and I opened up my laptop and fell over and yelled, 'idiots are overrunning the world.'"

Niall cracks up. Liam steps in,"so that's it for today everyone! Bye!" And he ends it as we roll on the floor and laugh.

He steps over our bodies on the ground and joins Christine. "Wanna go get some ice cream or something?"

"Sure!" She says, and they run up the stairs together. Lou and Deana go with them. Zayn leaves to go Skype with Perrie. So it's us loners in the basement. Laughing at something that happened yesterday.

When we gain control of ourselves, Niall starts fooling around with Harry's laptop, and Harry attempts to braid my hair. "How do girls do this?! It's so freaking complicated!"

"To be honest, I can't braid to save my life."

He ends up tying it in a messy bun on top if my head. "Nice. I like it better than a braid." He says.

I laugh when I see my reflection in my phone screen. "That's great Harry. Real nice."

Niall tells me to go get his guitar. "No! You get it!" I say.

"Fine. Need anything?"

"My laptop pweeeez? And my piccolo, it's under my bed."

"Haz? Need anything? Preferably something small? I'm already supposed to be carrying an $1000 laptop and a $2000 instrument, so something non breakable?"

"Ice cream. I like ice cream."

"So, guitar, laptop, piccolo, my laptop, a bag of chips, and ice cream." He says, giving Harry a glance. "I'll try not to break all of it!"