Chapter 10

Niall came out, and went directly to the fridge, "AGHH! We have nothing!" he yelled out. "when are we going to be able to stop?"

"Niall, we should be arriving at the house in Pennsylvania today." Liam said.

"Where in Pennsylvania?" I asked.

"Right by lake Erie, the house is huge, log cabin style on the outside, like a mansion on the inside. There's a great piano." He said winking at me. I rolled my eyes.

Harry walked out, I looked at him kind of akwardly. "Hey Harry. Are the girls still sleeping?"

"God no, the were the ones who woke me up, I think they're attacking Zayn and Louis now or something."

I laughed.

Deana ran out screaming and lauging, Louis chasing her. "I SWEAR DEANA, I'M GOING TO GET YOU!"

Deana hid, behind me, pushing me forward,"Take the girl!!!!!!! Take the girl!!!!!!" I dug my heels into the ground, and pushed back, I looked over my shoulder,

"What did you do Deana?" I asked in a mocking accusing voice.

"I took a bucket of water and dumped it on him!"

She said this just as Louis slammed into me, trying to get his arms around me and reach Deana. He got my clothes all wet. "ARGH! Get off! Get Deana, not me!" I screamed, trying to wiggle out of this Ailee sandwich.

"DEANA! HELP!" Screamed Christine laughing hysterically. I ducked slipped out from in between Louis and Deana. Louis began tickling her and she fell on the couch, laughing so hard I saw little tears coming out of the sides of her eyes.

I ran into the bedroom to find Zayn hitting Christine with a pillow. Christine was on the bed, trying to defend herself from the violent pillow hitting, but she was laughing too hard. I stood there in the doorway, and started laughing my little laugh, Niall, Harry, and Liam stood behind me, and they started laughing too. Liam pushed by, running in and jumping off of a bed, and jumping on top of Zayn. He pinned Zayn down, taking the pillow from him and hitting him with it, laughing so hard.

Zayn kept yelling "GET OFF ME! THAT IS SO WEIRD LIAM GET OFF!!!!"

"Hey, you started it!" Liam said back, in between laughing fits.

Louis had Deana lifted up over his shoulder, and she was hitting his back,"put me down! put me down!" she was yelling, clearly enjoying it.

Christine had grabbed a pillow, helping Liam attack Zayn with it.

Louis walked over, Deana still swung over his shoulder, "NOBODY TOLD ME WE WERE HAVING A PILLOW FIGHT!" He swung her onto her feet and placed her on the ground, and they both ran past us and began hitting each other with pillows in the bedroom. Niall shrugged, and grabbed both Harry and my hands, and began hitting us with pillows. Harry and I teamed up against Niall, over powering him with our pillow fighting skills.

Eventually, I had to stop, and pretty much everyone did then. I flopped onto the bed. Harry jumped on dangerously close to me, and pushed away a little. "you have mad pillow fighting skills."

"thanks, I work out" I said, and he started laughing.

"hey,"

"what?"

"we never finished that song." He said. I pulled the piano up onto the bed.

"Looks like Niall's out." I looked over at him, sleeping on his bed. "do you play anything?"

"nothing really."

"gimme your hands."

"what?" he said, his face looking at me like I was crazy.

"Give. Me. Your. Hands." I said, exaggerating every word.

I put my hands out.

"Why?" he asked again.

"Just do it, trust me."

He shook his head a little, reluctantly putting his hands in mine.

I examined his hands, they were really big, nice long fingers. "Press down on my hands with your fingers." He pressed, still looking confused. He had strong hands too. "They're tense." I flipped his hand palm up and bent his fingers back, making a cracking sound.

"What the heck was that for?!" He said recoiling his hand, shaking it violently. "God that hurt!"

"I just wanted to see if you had piano potential. Your hands were just a little tense."

He rolled his eyes, but smiled.