Chapter 6

We eventually found them.

In back room, they were on their phones and things posting things on twitter, looking at things on YouTube. Liam turned around,"hey guys! Where've ya been?" I exchanged glances with the boys and smiled. "Is there anything we should know about?"

"No Liam, we were just fooling around on the stage, with the instruments." Niall said, his hands up in defense.

"Yeah, Aileen is a sick piano player." Zayn added.

"Wait, she didn't tell you guys?" Christine said, glancing over at me.

"Tell us what?" Niall asked.

"This chick over here is all over YouTube. From that she has gotten so many request to join music schools, and turned them all down, because she quote "loved what she was doing here." She has been playing since she was like, five. She can play almost every instrument there is.  Of course she's a sick piano player!"

"yeah," Deana continued, oh crap, I thought, she's going to say something really stupid about me,"She and Christine make the videos. Did you ever notice she closes her eyes whenever she plays something? She says its how she finds a better world." I pulled her hair, she stuck her tongue out at me," What? It's true."

"I'm not following anyone named Aileen on YouTube." said Niall, "and I follow almost every music account there is."

"You probably are following her. Her account is extremelypopular. She just writes under a fake name." Deana said. "Ever heard of Francesca Baker?"

"No way! You're Francesca Baker? I watch her videos all the time!" Liam said.

"Yeah, that's me." I said simply.

"You should play with us tonight. We don't have a pianist." Louis said.

"Would that be okay? I don't want to get you guys in trouble." The laughed out loud.

"It's fine! We need someone to play I Want, and Same Mistakes for sure!" Harry said, smiling ear to ear.

"Okay then, if you want me to." I said shrugging. Deana and Christine had to go to their seats then, and the boys (and then apparently me) had to go to hair and makeup. They made my makeup more naturally colored, giving my face a beautiful glow. I thanked them. Then I met up with Harry. "Just go start warming up with the band." He said, when I asked him where I should go next,"oh and do you want to be Aileen, or Francesca?"

I thought about this for a moment, "could you do me a favor?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Can you say who Francesca really is? Any time in the show?"

"Sure." he said and walked off. I ran over with the band. I played scales, arpeggios, everything, slowly sliding into my perfect world of music.