Chapter 14

I silently slip into the bedroom, trying not to make any noise and possibly wake up Harry. I kept wondering if he really did like me. I took my iPhone 5 off the bedside table and plugged in my fancy new apple earphones that don't fall out of your ears. Loved those things! I turned on my Spotify. A Team by Ed Sheeran came on. I began to sing a little to myself. "You know that song?" Harry's voice came out of nowhere.

"Yeah, it's one of my favorites. That, Jar of Hearts, Rumor has It, and Someone Like You." I say.

"Nice." He says. I realize he took his shirt off. Whatever. I saw him in his bathing suit.

I shuffled through the music. I finally began to listen to Girl on Fire, which I didn't particularly like except for the high, long parts. "This girl is on fiiiiiiirreee!" I look out my window. Total Eclipse of the Heart plays. I him the tune.

"I remember when we sang that on the X Factor." Harry says, more to himself.

"I really like this song. It was one of the few I like to sing when I was younger."

I eventually stop singing, and log onto my twitter for Francesca. I found a tweet by Harry: "Hanging with the most amazing girl @franc_sings right now! She sings so beautifully! She's singing me to sleep! Lol" I smile, glancing in his direction. "Nice Hazza, I'm singing you to sleep." I say.

"What? I'm tireeeed!" He says smushing his face in his pillow.

"Okay, well while you make out with your pillow, I'm gonna go to bed, kay?" I say pulling the sheets up to my shoulders.

"Sure, my pillow and I are having a grand time"

I laugh. "You do that Harry. You just keep doin that." And I close my eyes, drifting into sleep.

I woke up in the morning to find Harry on his laptop, still in bed. He hadn't noticed I had woken up, so I sent him a text from my phone: Hey, I'm awake now, what're ya doin?

"Wasting my minutes texting to someone ten feet away from me." He says out loud after reading the text, in a funny voice.

I stood up on my bed and jumped off of it onto the ground, landing like a gymnast. "I'd give that a ten." I say. He laughs, and I jump over next to him. He's on twitter. "ooo tweeting again, are we?"

"yes, now shoo shoo. I am typing."

I grab my MacBook and jump onto my bed, and log into my twitter as Francesca, which I haven't done in a while. There were tons of comments on my last tweet from a day before the concert, "Chillin with mah video editor, @christixoxo" saying things like,"at the 1d concert, a girl faked being you!" and "no way that chick was francesca, at the concert."

I logged out, enfuriated. I mean, really?! Ugh, if I didn't log out I swear I'd start writing some angry tweets.

"Ugh." I say, running my hands through my hair.

"What?" Harry asks.

"Look at Francesca's twitter page." I say, through gritted teeth. I log into my account as Aileen. Mad tweets from all the Francesca fans saying,

"Why the **** would you impersonate an amazing singer?! just so you could go on tour with ****in 1D? I bet they didn't really let u on tour."

I scream out loud.

"What is it?!" Harry says as I scream, with his hands over his ears.

I fall backwards and lay on the bed, overly dramatic. "Idiots are over running the world."

"Oh, I see. Gosh! people... What about Aileen's account?"

"Look for yourself. I don't like to use that kind of language."

I see his face morph into something of disgust and anger as he looks at his computer screen. "What the... Heck." he says, remembering I don't like swear words."LIAM!"

He comes burting through the door. "what is with all the screaming and yelling? It's 6 in the morning! Some of us like to sleep! Christine is, and you guys almost woke her up!"

"Okay, first of all, Awwww! You care about Christine! And second, if you don't wake her, that girl will sleep through the whole day. Anyways, we have good reason."

He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "yeah there are quote 'idiots over running the world." Harry says laughing.

"Okay, really, what's going on."

"Really, there are! Look at my twitter accounts for Aileen and Francesca." His face changes when he must be looking at Aileen's twitter on his phone.

"I'm going to get dressed, you guys should too. No rehearsals today anyway. I know what you need to do. Aileen, just dress however you do when you make a video."