Chapter 18

I closed my eyes and fell asleep again, just to be awoken by Harry, saying, "Are you awake?Are you awake?" and shaking me.

I open my eyes, and see his face right in front of mine. "Yay! You're awake!"

"Harry, it's 4:30!" I say, sleepily. I still had half an hour of sleep I was used to.

"I know you like getting ready before everyone else, and we have to leave at 7. So, I decided to wake up early with you!" He says cheerily.

"Well, I can only get up, if you get off of me!" I say, pulling one of his curls.

"Oh, sorry." He says, getting up.

I pour myself a bowl of cereal, and head out onto the balcony upstairs, to sit, and watch the sunrise over the lake. Harry comes up a moment later. We sit in silence, until we see the first rays of the sun come over the horizon.

Harry begins to sing quietly, almost too quietly to hear, Moments.

You know I'll be, your life

your voice

your reason to be

I look forward, not at him. I bite my lip, unconsiously. My he looks over at me. My hair flows down over my shoulders. I had taken of the plaid shirt, now just a white cami. I had also taken off the baggy jeans, leaving my jeggings. When the sun is fully risen, I gathered my bowl, and left through the french doors. I run down the stairs, through the kitchen, and throw my bowl in the sink. I continue moving, opening the door to the bedroom and shutting it behind me. I lean my back against it, exhaling, shutting my eyes. I slide to the floor, putting my face in my hands.

I don't think I'd ever been that shocked. Well, other than the time Zayn and Niall had jumped out from behind the piano, but that was different.

I heard his footsteps coming down the stairs. I jumped up and ran over to the dresser, pulling out my music note heart crop top from dELiA*s, a white cami, and skinny jeans, and run into the bathroom, shutting it and locking it behind me. I couldb't confront him, I just couldn't. I liked him as a friend, I wasn't moving along that quickly!

I look at myself in the mirror. What about me does he like so much? I put my fingers to my temples. I breathe in and breathe out slowly. I turned on the shower, and brushed my teeth, and blow dried my hair, putting the sea salt spray in. I decided not to put on makeup. But then I did, because I remebered now I had to look out for paps. I put in hoop earrings. I let my hair loose down my back.

I turned the doorknob of the bathroom, opening the door inward. There is Harry standing in the doorway, fully dressed. I took a step back, because I had nearly run right through him. He puts his arms around me in a friendly hug. "I am sorry. I scared you away. I should've known better."

His hug is so tight I can barely move my arms, only enough to put them around on his back. "It's okay Harry." I say. He lets go. I feel kind of sad when he does, deep down.

"I'll be out in a second, everyone will be waking up soon." He says, as he walks into the bathroom, and I walk out.

I nod. I begin to pack my things into my luggages. I charge my phone, and put out a tweet as Francesca with a picture of the sunrise. "@Harry_Styles woke me up early this morning. Breakfast on the balcony."

Harry comes out of the bathroom, and begins to pack his clothes. I realized I packed his shirt with my things. I decided I'd just give it to him later. I finally finished packing and zipped up the luggages. "I'm going to go throw these on the bus okay?" I tell Harry.

"No throwing. Place them on the bus." He says smirking.

I roll my eyes. "Okay, I'm going to go gently place them on the bus. Is that better?"